The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :LMAO you xD
Anyway, anyone watched bleach manga 313?

Hell yes

Poiler:

The distruction and a non happy ens seems to be near whel i hope it gets a happy ending al this huece mundo stuf

Yay 1000th post:laola::bounce8:

I know im crazy:monkey::eclipseeh:monkey:

/Confused ???

Are Gundam wing and Gundam 00 a different anime?

Watched Gundam wing and really liked back then (watched 2 episodes).
Quote from Takumi_lfs :/Confused ???

Are Gundam wing and Gundam 00 a different anime?

Watched Gundam wing and really liked back then (watched 2 episodes).

Yes infact completly difrent in terms of story line and anime style
Can any of you guys give me some suggestions of what to watch next?

I'm after something like Chobits.
Quote from LineR32 :Can any of you guys give me some suggestions of what to watch next?

I'm after something like Chobits.

I did not search throught this topic before reply`ing, so correct me if I`m wrong, but do you watch Bleach?
Nope I don't, I don't watch the long running series, I keep to the series that are 25-50 episodes in length.
Quote from LineR32 :Nope I don't, I don't watch the long running series, I keep to the series that are 25-50 episodes in length.

What you need is something like Clannad have you watched that?
I was wondering where i can find The tales of the Earthsea ore how its called
DVD or Torrent?

If it's Torrent then use Toorgle to search for it.
If you want the DVD then www.play.com is a good place. That's where I got mine from.
Thanks the two of you
Just finished watching Love Hina and found some anime I had downloaded and forgot about, think i'll have to dedicate 1 drive to anime so I know where it all is.
Quote from LineR32 :Just finished watching Love Hina and found some anime I had downloaded and forgot about, think i'll have to dedicate 1 drive to anime so I know where it all is.

Love hina is funny isnt it i liked it for the fiun factor of it
Jesus fawking christ, bleach 164 got to be one of my favorite episodes!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Love hina is funny isnt it i liked it for the fiun factor of it

I started to loose interest about half way through it because nothing was happening between Naru and Keitaro, but it did make me laugh.

I was gonna start watching Planetes but I cant be arsed reading subs and I've not found a dual audio torrent of it, so i'm gonna leave that untill I'm in the mood to read subs.
Quote from The Very End :Jesus fawking christ, bleach 164 got to be one of my favorite episodes!

Its good for sure

The story is getting good
cant wait for ichigo vs grimjoww
True, but Ulquirra and Grimmjow will be seriously awesome too!
Quote from The Very End :True, but Ulquirra and Grimmjow will be seriously awesome too!

Could be didnty look that fantastic in the manga but wel see

Oh and BTW ive started work on a FZ50 Soi fong
Anime is for japans not for me
Quote from Maukkade :Anime is for japans not for me

Quite simple dont like anime stay out of this section of the forum how simple is that?
+1 to what Chris said.
We have been thorugh that discussion before in the topic, but I guess it`s too hard to take a look on the topic and the point of it if your not interested. Simply, as he mention, if your not interested you don`t HAVE to post that in the topic.

Hmmm, well, the fight with Ichigo and Grimmjow will be badass eighter way

Edit : looking forward to the skin Chris.
I always belived anime sucked, well pokemon and digemon did, but I borrowed 50 dvds of anime from friend and I love it! ghost in the shell, ninja scroll, akira and lots more, cant belive how good it is!! so atmospheric too and I Watch anime japanese, english subs
I had the excact same ecperience myself!
A friend of mine tried to get me starting watching anime, but I allways thought it was something similar to pokemon (witch is crap btw). But then I experience Bleach, and I was thrilled. It was something I never had seen before, something new, and something that suited my taste of serie perfect
Quote from The Very End :I had the excact same ecperience myself!
A friend of mine tried to get me starting watching anime, but I allways thought it was something similar to pokemon (witch is crap btw). But then I experience Bleach, and I was thrilled. It was something I never had seen before, something new, and something that suited my taste of serie perfect

Thats the point wre i met a series Called Gundam Seed
It had huge impact on my perpective of anime i was like wow anime can be realy adult and dead serious

TThen i say spirited away and i adored the magical storys he made thats when i was hooked to anime
Hmm, i remebered when I was a kid, I really wanted to see DBZ, but never did. So once stumled upon a torrent of dbz.. Dled... watched, and thought wtf am i watching.. But then I got sucked in... And then I asked someone for recommendations.. And there came bleach.. Then i just went nuts after a few months, and dled some animes... And I really started to like em.. =D But I have to admit, i got lucky by the first animes I saw :P they are still my favorite

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG