The online racing simulator
Quote from LineR32 :Nope, not looked at it but seen it a few times in the updates list on the manga sites I use. I've read a few Chinese/Korean comics, I started off with Phantom.

Going back to the dirty stuff... Have you read Sundome?

I'm sure I heard it someone back in 2007 but the title is somewhat disturbing because of the meaning sounds like erotica manga to me. I'm gonna look it in akihabara if its available around later after work.
Quote from skywatcher122 :I'm sure I heard it someone back in 2007 but the title is somewhat disturbing because of the meaning sounds like erotica manga to me. I'm gonna look it in akihabara if its available around later after work.

It's 8 volumes, it's more comedy than sex (it's got a lot, but not in a Futari Ecchi way) tbh.
I found it! now I know where to buy it

Info of Official publication Site: Sundome
Although the link is a Japanese

E: Too bad the author ended it quick in 21st issue of Akita Shoten
Quote from skywatcher122 :I found it! now I know where to buy it

Info of Official publication Site: Sundome
Although the link is a Japanese

A word of warning about Sundome, it has scenes of urolagnia and urophagia. It put me off reading it at times, but wanting to know how the manga ends kept me reading it.
Quote from LineR32 :A word of warning about Sundome, it has scenes of urolagnia and urophagia. It put me off reading it at times, but wanting to know how the manga ends kept me reading it.

that thing turns me off btw, I'm gonna try the 1st volume of it

E: but not the way as doujinshi im not used on a manga way
Quote from LineR32 :Cosplay Fetish Academy vid has a link for downloading it.

I wish clubcarisma would translate faster, I wanna read more Initial D, Over Rev!, Wangan Midnight and Kanojo no Carrera.

Ah yes, be careful and read the comments, so you don't make a mistake when installing. Its a good game, you just have to get used to the outfits.

I've watched I-D and Wangan already to it's end, aswell as Capeta and Ex-Driver(Wished there was more), and read some bits of Over-Rev! I was also watching Cyber Formula. But what's that Carrera thing?

You might also be interested in the Solar Car story on MangaFox.

Besides that:

Zeroin(PLEASE, I want more!)
Nagasarete Airantou(Ending of the anime was a bit disappointing)
TWGOK
Full Metal Panic: Sigma
Tonari No Randoseru W(Kind of loli, usually not my piece of meat, but I seem to like)
Hammer Session!(Epic. Just epic...)
Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou(wow, Tokyo in pieces...)
Q.E.D.(Also Epic...)
Tonari-no Kashiwagi-san(awwwww, so nice)
Iris Zero
Narue No Sekai
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Onidere
Onihime
Donten Prism Solar Car

Well, that's about it, I guess.

EDIT: Galges I'd be interested in are:

Bazooka Cafe, Pia Carrot and... errr Moero Downhill Night Blaze and some other game.

FAKKU has a master list of visual novels which you can download, but you need to be a member(Like me, duh...)
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :
I've watched I-D and Wangan...

Besides that:

Zeroin(PLEASE, I want more!)
Nagasarete Airantou(Ending of the anime was a bit disappointing)
TWGOK
Full Metal Panic: Sigma
Tonari No Randoseru W(Kind of loli, usually not my piece of meat, but I seem to like)
Hammer Session!(Epic. Just epic...)
Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou(wow, Tokyo in pieces...)
Q.E.D.(Also Epic...)
Tonari-no Kashiwagi-san(awwwww, so nice)
Iris Zero
Narue No Sekai
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Onidere
Onihime
Donten Prism Solar Car

FAKKU has a master list of visual novels which you can download, but you need to be a member(Like me, duh...)

I-D and Wangan are cool story bro.
Nagasarete Airantou was bit disappointing but I dropped it when I read over 58th chapter
FMP: Sigma - hell yes I read it sometimes
Onihime - you might also try Freezing but AFAIK I heard english translations stopped at Chapter 17th?
Fakku - Ahh yes sometimes when I don't have money I visit that site and download some VN. you can find me under username of "shouldnt129"

@LineR32: I just bought the first volume of Sundome
In contrast, I can't stop reading NA, but I want some progress too, it's over chapter 100 I think...

On FAKKU, you can find me as Mazda-Man.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Ah yes, be careful and read the comments, so you don't make a mistake when installing. Its a good game, you just have to get used to the outfits.

I've watched ID, Wangan, Capeta, Cyber Formula (not the last 2 OVA), eX Driver, I'm just reading the manga too

I'm reading Dontem.

Carrera is about an editor who inherits her fathers Porsche 911, you should give it a read.

@ Skywatcher: Let me know what you think of it.
The solar car story is actually quite sad at the start

Well, I just warned you because I got it through downloading from a member on FAKKU, so I can't say if it works, but it seems you're a pro

Hmm, although Porsche isn't my love(The Blackbird wasn't either), it sounds interesting.

Still advancing in Cosplay Academy. It's actually longer than I thought, the chacracter is still "deepening" his relationship with Yuuki, much better than games that stop after the C, K&S.

Not to mention it's only the second visual novel I've ever played.
Kanojo no karera is also a bit... uhm.. not for those that are afraid to see naked bodies (women bodies)
Bleach 308, OMGWTF, AWESOME EP!!!!!
Not bad at all indeed
Looking forward to next one!
does some of you knows Da Capo and Da Capo II in VN? it was good game
While playing Cosplay Fetish Academy, I started Moero Downhill Night 2.

"Yamada Espresso"

LOL! Now guess what car the pun is on, it's not that hard. The main heroine races it, with a 650ccm engine, less than a 1'000 kilo weight, a turbo charger and a carbon hood, I read. Built in 1992, it's a "Micro sports car", call it "The Japanese Lotus".
Suzuki Cappuccino, or as I and a few others call it, Suzi Coffee.

I wouldn't mind owning one of them, but I'd rather get an AW11 MR2 and drop in an engine from a AE111 (or the Celica 2ZZ-GE).
Quote from LineR32 :Suzuki Cappuccino, or as I and a few others call it, Suzi Coffee.

I wouldn't mind owning one of them, but I'd rather get an AW11 MR2 and drop in an engine from a AE111 (or the Celica 2ZZ-GE).

Oh ho ho ho ho, street racer here, are you?

Btw: Did you instantly know or did you already peek at the game?

Oh d'oh, I posted the intro, and the car is visible, DUH!

EDIT: The first rival of Rinka and Akito(Yes, our heros if you wanna say so) is Saidou and his Silver S15, even easier to find out. Rinka's pretty tough to race with "her body on the line".

The cars Akito mentions on the way are much more difficult. IDX-2 or something?

Other examples from MDH1:

Celestia = Celica
Toreador = AE86 Sprinter Trueno
Laser(I think) = Mitsu Lancer
There was also a FD(RX-7), but I forgot it's fake name...
The Lan Evo was Harpoon something or other.

I play Gran Turismo and other racing games, so I know my cars.

I just placed an order on Amazon for the two 5 disc Eureka 7 box sets. I have to wait till later in the year for the movie though.
Quote from LineR32 :The Lan Evo was Harpoon something or other.

I play Gran Turismo and other racing games, so I know my cars.

Ah yes, the Harpoon. Did that really fit the car?

Watching Initial-D turns you from a "I know that car's name" to the pro referer when speaking about (japanese) cars.

I think:

Hachiroku = AE86(It was called Corolla in Europe?:S)
FD = RX-7
FC = RX-7(The elder model before the FD)
Skyline = R32(R34, depening on which model)
Silvia = S15, etc.(There was also the Sileighty)
The Civic's being named after his engine, I think...
The later appearing Impreza could have been called Sti or something...

But yeah, GT helps you, there seem to be often cars that made an appearance in a car anime, it seems. At least I had the feeling when looking at several cars of the same model...
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Ah yes, the Harpoon. Did that really fit the car?

Watching Initial-D turns you from a "I know that car's name" to the pro referer when speaking about (japanese) cars.

I think:

Hachiroku = AE86(It was called Corolla in Europe?:S)
FD = RX-7
FC = RX-7(The elder model before the FD)
Skyline = R32(R34, depening on which model)
Silvia = S15, etc.(There was also the Sileighty)
The Civic's being named after his engine, I think...
The later appearing Impreza could have been called Sti or something...

But yeah, GT helps you, there seem to be often cars that made an appearance in a car anime, it seems. At least I had the feeling when looking at several cars of the same model...

Corolla: It was Corolla GT in UK
FC = RX-7: there was SA/FB in first gen before FC came
Sileighty: It was mixed with 180SX rear and Silvia K's S13 front
Impreza STI: It was Subaru WRX STi Type-R GC8 coupe ver' 98' (which I have one)
Quote from skywatcher122 :Corolla: It was Corolla GT in UK
FC = RX-7: there was SA/FB in first gen before FC came
Sileighty: It was mixed with 180SX rear and Silvia K's S13 front
Impreza STI: It was Subaru WRX STi Type-R GC8 coupe ver' 98' (which I have one)

He forgot about the Onevia (S13 Silvia with 180/200/240SX nose). I've only seen this in 1 game.

I don't think the hachiroku was ever sold in the UK, apart from imports.

Any of you know of any manga with motorcycles?
Now we see who's master

Motorcycles? I can remember you're under arrest(Police Bikes mostly) and Oh my goddess!(Keichi Morisato's BMW).

There's a Ducati on Ex-Driver, also by the same drawer, Kosuke Fujishima.

He's know for his love to cars and bikes.

But I wish he made a manga with the 787B in it, lost potential...
I read one from an Old manga which Shuichi Shigeno's (the creator of Initial D!) "Bari Bari Densetsu" back in 1983 (its too damn old btw) and there was an OVA anime init
Quote from skywatcher122 :I read one from an Old manga which Shuichi Shigeno's (the creator of Initial D!) "Bari Bari Densetsu" back in 1983 (its too damn old btw) and there was an OVA anime init

I'll have a look at that, I just found Ciguatera while searching for manga with bikes, I just need to find it in English now.
In guns smith cat's they drive a Shelby GT 500

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG