The online racing simulator
Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
The juumonji mystery in Hyouka was surprisingly really good! watch it!
anybody watched Sword Art Online AKA <SAO> the anime rocks \m/ as if im making the main character's Sword for the next cosplay event here at philippines.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :You guys should check out kokoro connect.
Awesome anime.

Yea im gonna download Kokoro connect next week because my buddies tells me its a good anime
Quote from mamoru :Initial D Fifth Stage is coming out soon! :o 6 years after Fourth Stage came out So happy ^^

Heads up, it's almost time.
First episode already aired and is fansubbed, ep 2 should be airing today in Japan, raw propably out sometime tomorrow.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U6a9m6mzU4
Quote from Matrixi :First episode already aired and is fansubbed, ep 2 should be airing today in Japan, raw propably out sometime tomorrow.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U6a9m6mzU4

Yep and it was LEGEN--- wait for it! --- DARY! There is also another subbed version online on Vimeo (not actual subs but they tried to be funny. Like the 86 is being referred to as 'racecar').

I actually told my boss 'Sorry, ID EP1 is online gonna watch that'
Quote from mamoru :
I actually told my boss 'Sorry, ID EP1 is online gonna watch that'

LOL and what did he say?
'' How about I come over ''..... oooh Takumi why you so horny.
I was catching up on the fourth season when...

kinda sad to watch a anime as initial d in 2012 with such poor cgi, the cgi looks much better in stage 3 that this season...

also the keep using " my team is stronger bla bla bla" the boom project d smoke then...

i was looking something more... this 5 stage using the same plot as stage 2/3 is kida dull

gona waith till ep 5 , if nothing interesting happens gona drop it.
Wtf is this thread i dont even
Lets play nice kids
Only two episodes a month.
Anyone watching Sukitte Ii na yo?
Quote from LineR32 :Anyone watching Sukitte Ii na yo?

me, and is better that tonari no kaibutsu
I've been reading the manga (when the scanlators bother with it).
I have watched Pokémon when i was child. Loved the Base season, others gone shit. And in my school we do actively play Pokémon games for GBA/GBC emulator in TI-nspire CX CAS.

And so, was Digimon Anime too?
Quote from Inouva :kinda sad to watch a anime as initial d in 2012 with such poor cgi, the cgi looks much better in stage 3 that this season...

also the keep using " my team is stronger bla bla bla" the boom project d smoke then...

i was looking something more... this 5 stage using the same plot as stage 2/3 is kida dull

gona waith till ep 5 , if nothing interesting happens gona drop it.

Read the manga instead.

The CGI in 5th stage is better imo. The cars actually look like they're obeying the laws of physics now.

Quote from Speed Senna :I have watched Pokémon when i was child. Loved the Base season, others gone shit. And in my school we do actively play Pokémon games for GBA/GBC emulator in TI-nspire CX CAS.

And so, was Digimon Anime too?

Yes.
Finally got around watching Porco Rosso. Absolutely amazing. 90's anime had so much more soul than most of the garbage that's being pushed out these days.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG