The online racing simulator
Quote from skywatcher122 :I only watched season 3 probably I'll watch them all-together

It's a bad idea to start at the back...
Quote from The Very End :You got to be kidding me...
Can't they just stop releasing episodes instead of these STUPID fillers? I much rather have no Bleach episodes for 6 month than seeing this crap destroying the serie.

Also, someone noticed the referanse to the hell arc? Is that a new movie that was released in 2010, or will it be released in 2011?

Well, the manga just start with the new Arc, so they need to keep the manga alive... meanwhile they give us crappy filler for the next 6 mths
Finished season 2 of ZnT. Glad the Zero Fighter hasn't died yet.

0_0 at the last episode... But boy, I'd have fallen into the same trap as Saito, damn hot fairy, and he really did nothing with her??

Sorry Louise!
Any of you guys reading Dontem Prism Solar Car?
Quote from LineR32 :Any of you guys reading Dontem Prism Solar Car?

*Waves*

Interesting story. Let's go to Suzuka!
Any of you remember what anime series had Aozora no Namida by Hitomi Takahashi as an opening or ending theme?
-
(LineR32) DELETED by LineR32
Quote from LineR32 :Thanks, it's been bugging me all day trying to remember what it was from.

Have any of you heard of or used www.jlist.com?

Just finished this, but dunno if it needs a little more work or not.
Attached images
cmx_00000220.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :Just finished this, but dunno if it needs a little more work or not.

nice ZnT skin i likey

i've heard about jlist its located in isesaki city, gunma. but i never ordered to them yet
Quote from LineR32 :Just finished this, but dunno if it needs a little more work or not.

Maybe loise whould be better in the hood
Quote from skywatcher122 :nice ZnT skin i likey

i've heard about jlist its located in isesaki city, gunma. but i never ordered to them yet

I'm thinking of getting some stuff from the site but gonna have to check exchange rates and import taxes before I do.
Quote from Inouva :Maybe loise whould be better in the hood

That won't work, tried a few pics in different places before I got this design.

Edit: Just added the ZnT logo to the hood and website for J.C. Staff as well as my race number and Caterham logos.

I might do another LX anime skin at some point.

Me want's. http://www.jlist.com/product/PRE026 (Jehuty from Z.O.E.)
Attached images
cmx_00000222.jpg
cmx_00000223.jpg
Speaking about skins. If you've read "The Enigma Of Amigara Fault" (a manga, you'll probably like it if you like Elfen Lied), you might lol about this skin I made.

Made it for FZ5 too.

Also I've been working on a Lucky Star skin.

Found out bringing my laptop to work was a pretty good idea, so I actually have something to do. I don't want to run pirate software on my work PC.
Just got into ZOE feeling again after watching some gameplay videos of it on YouTube. Such a great game, and the music was AWESOME.

When I hear the first words of the trailer for ZOE2, I get goose bumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sel9m3CXacY&hd=1

Dingo is a badass hero, and Ken really hot(Even if helpless without AI).

And Beyond the bounds such a great song.

A skin about ZOE would surely be cool too...

Downloaded some pictures I found on the net some time ago:
Attached images
sample-35558a9b9057cc58d29d32e5483406d8.jpg
ad4a90fec594755b99f5865a3d517d78.jpg
I'm stuck in chap 33 of hetakoi, someon else to?, or there is other web with more chap?, already cheked on Mangahere and mangareader
Quote from Inouva :I'm stuck in chap 33 of hetakoi, someon else to?, or there is other web with more chap?, already cheked on Mangahere and mangareader

is it blocked by default?

oh man english :/
Thx line, but the chaps 34-38 torrent are dead =(
Quote from Inouva :Thx line, but the chaps 34-38 torrent are dead =(

I downloaded them no trouble, at least 15 seeds on all of them. Don't believe the site.
Quote from LineR32 :I downloaded them no trouble, at least 15 seeds on all of them. Don't believe the site.

SANKYU!!!

Now i have something to read =D
Quote from Inouva :SANKYU!!!

Now i have something to read =D

Think I might transfer them to my PS3 and read them later tonight.
Any of guys seen Heat guy J or Witch Hunter Robin?
No. I've only been reading mangas online and apart from the first episode of Inuyasha: The Final Arc, I've been not watching anything at all.

FMA and FMP are interesting. Bought Book #21 and #22 of FMA at the store, and read the newest chapters of Sigma online.

Btw: Thanks to LineR32, I've been scoring with his help(and Chrishu's before) at the last two rounds of the Apex Cup with his liveries(For example the NERV Asuka FO8)

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG