The online racing simulator
I give a chance to Shinrei Tantei Yakumo , and so far, the first chapter reminds me to Death note+Hellgirl, Realy like it

Also Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, is gona be a good show too.

BTW

Click to see the full list of my anime list
Answering to the thread name, I say yes I do. Maybe rather unusual for a Swiss.

It's like I became the reincarnation of a Japanese. If you've seen my online skins on LFS, you know what I like

Hello btw!
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Answering to the thread name, I say yes I do. Maybe rather unusual for a Swiss.

It's like I became the reincarnation of a Japanese. If you've seen my online skins on LFS, you know what I like

Hello btw!

Welcome to this small corner =)

BTW, i be finish my php mal Signature. is updated from my rss

Quote from Chrisuu01 :What do you think about anime and if like it what are your favorites?

I don't much like cartoons..me being AtomAnt and all. AAnt never made anmie ( which is process)

As soon as they figured out you could make a cartoon do that.....i lost Interest
Quote from swiss-spirit :answering to the thread name, i say yes i do. Maybe rather unusual for a swiss.

It's like i became the reincarnation of a japanese. If you've seen my online skins on lfs, you know what i like

hello btw!

Quote from AtomAnt :1

No, 2xD

If I have to do a list of Animes/Mangas I watched, it would take some time. Some favourites:

Inuyasha
Love Hina
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic!
Zero In(HURRRR!!!! I want to read more chapters!!!! Wehn cahn haz more on MangaFox???)
Kyoukai No Rinne
Magister Negi Magi(Negima)
Oh! My Goddess!
The World God Only Knows
Itsudatte My Santa
(Gunsmith Cats) ...because the Shelby 350 is nice...

Cyber Formula
Initial-D
Wangan Midnight
Capeta
éX-Driver

Game:

Moero Downhill Night(Well... yeah...)

I'd love an anime with the Mazda 787B. Sadly, there are none.

Finally, I had some thoughts about "If the F1 grid would consist of Anime/Manga characters"...
Sign up to www.myanimelist.net if you want to make a list of anime and manga you've watched/read, or are watching/reading.
Agree with lineR32 come to MAL

ºº

Just to make a list lol?

For something different:

Anime F1 Grid:

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

1 - Lichter Von Randoll, Karl(CF)
2 - Minamoto, Naomi(Capeta)

Mercedes GP Petronas

3 - Knight Schumacher(Sugo, Osamu, CF)
4 - Taira, Capeta(Capeta)

Red Bull Racing

5 - Sugano, Souichi(éX-Driver)
6 - Endou, Lorna(éX-Driver)

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

7 - Kaga, Bleed(Jotaro, CF)
8 - Kazami, Hayato(CF)

AT&T Williams

9 - Lope, Pitalia(CF)
10 - Naoki, Shinjyo(CF)

Renault F1 Team

11 - Fujiwara, Takumi(Initial-D)
12 - Asakura, Akio(Wangan Midnight)

Force India Formula One Team

14 - Heinel, Franz(CF)
15 - Gudelhian, Jackie(CF)

Scuderia Toro Rosso

16 - Hiyoshi, Akira(CF)
17 - Sakakino, Lisa(éX-Driver)

Lotus Racing

18 - Taishou, Inuyasha(Inuyasha)
19 - Elric, Edward(FMA)

Hispania Racing F1 Team

20 - Soryu Langley, Asuka(NGE)
21 - Ikari, "Useless sidekick" Shinji(NGE)

BMW Sauber F1 Team

22 - Jundt, David(Own chara)
23 - Miyazaki, Saki(Own chara)

Virgin Racing

24 - Tokai, "Mr Alien" Hibiki(Vandread)
25 - Liebely, Dita(Vandread)

So yeah... My current list, to be edited maybe...
I would add Athrun Zala or Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed) to that list, their Seed ability should see them winning every race (as long as the car is reliable) in one of the top teams.
Is it just me or is that new bleach OP the most awesome ever!!!!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Is it just me or is that new bleach OP the most awesome ever!!!!

Agree, finaly one bleach opening that i realy like

Btw ep 293 of bleach, was very goood!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Is it just me or is that new bleach OP the most awesome ever!!!!

I found it really weird. It was so not like the others and.. it was just unexpected.

Kimi ni todoke 2nd season =D, and gues SnS whould be for Q2...........2011
Quote from Inouva :[IMG ]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4000/winterv21.jpg[/IMG ]

Kimi ni todoke 2nd season =D, and gues SnS whould be for Q2...........2011

YAY! Kimi ni todoke
YEAHH!, bleach is getting better and better!!!

I seens fillers near =(
Agree, the last Bleach episode were great
I'll be watching Kimi no Todoke and a couple of others on that list.
I don't like anime (Just answered the question asked)
Quote from LineR32 :I'll be watching Kimi no Todoke and a couple of others on that list.

Well, kimi ni todoke is slow pace romance, so dont expect to much till season 2
yea i do sometimes when im at my appartment in tokyo when going to the university but atm im at my hometown at hiroshima
Quote from LineR32 :I would add Athrun Zala or Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed) to that list, their Seed ability should see them winning every race (as long as the car is reliable) in one of the top teams.

Too bad there's no Gundam team(Besides, I am not interested in it, I prefer ZOE, Zone Of The Enders).

You should have seen the list earlier, with less anime racing drivers.

Naru was at Williams, Belldandy at McLaren, Asuka at Force India, Winry at Lotus and Kaname at HRT...

I might refine the list and use characters as Bootsvorz(Strange name for a Russian!), Leon Earnhardt(Ah, wonderful, still need to watch that season...), another Capeta driver(I forgot his name...) and maybe another Initial-D drifter.
I discovered "Nana to Kaoru" at my local book store lately.

Wasn't sure if I should buy, and found it online now to check if it's interesting.

Even though I am not into "such stuff", I like it. Somehow, the story is lovely, and not just perverted and etc.

Will keep an eye on it.
---------------------------------------------------

And ARGH, I want more Zero In aswell as FMP: Sigma. Sousuke's desperate try to save the day.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :I discovered "Nana to Kaoru" at my local book store lately.

Wasn't sure if I should buy, and found it online now to check if it's interesting.

Even though I am not into "such stuff", I like it. Somehow, the story is lovely, and not just perverted and etc.

Will keep an eye on it.
---------------------------------------------------

And ARGH, I want more Zero In aswell as FMP: Sigma. Sousuke's desperate try to save the day.

There will be a ova for Nana to kaouro

Info here Nana to kaoru

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG