The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :You have beighn reported thank me later

And Bleach manga even more OMG

erm... it is later...

Quote from Fastwalker :anyone reading naruto manga?

latest chapters have been quite awesome ^^

nope im not a narutard.. i just like the storyline

Na I missed alot of naruto lately but going to pick it up again
Holy SHIT, Bleach going to explode! :hyper:

Watch latest Bleach chapter and you'll understand.
Quote from The Very End :Holy SHIT, Bleach going to explode! :hyper:

hel yeah man its just like KPOWWW!!!!!
Quote from The Very End :Holy SHIT, Bleach going to explode! :hyper:

Quote from Chrisuu01 :hel yeah man its just like KPOWWW!!!!!

ARRRRGGGG , you two are driving me crazy, I WANNA SE BLECH !!!!
So go see it you silly girl
Trust me on this, Bankai and hollow mask can go home compared to what just happens.
There, enough spoilers, but you got your tip.
Quote from Inouva :ARRRRGGGG , you two are driving me crazy, I WANNA SE BLECH !!!!

Yeah you should and Toradora 24 was cool Takasu was like shes my wife if i wer his grand parrent I would be like erhm WTF
Toradora 24 was good.

WTF was going on in Clannad AS? What a mind ****, I dunno weather I should start cutting myself or get some antidepressants.
Quote from LineR32 :Toradora 24 was good.

WTF was going on in Clannad AS? What a mind ****, I dunno weather I should start cutting myself or get some antidepressants.

In ep23 , is 1 year before tomoya and nagisa meet in the road to the school
Is a little of "flash back" for all characters
I know. How come they don't remember Fuko?
Quote from LineR32 :I know. How come they don't remember Fuko?

Whel in some wird way wich even I cant fully comperhand but il try to explain.

When se was in a coma from that accident at the same time her spirtit wandered around the school to convince studends to come to her older sisters wedding becaus she was a teacher there.

But then al of them visited ethe hospital to see fuko and that somehow caused them to forget about her.
Toradora is finished T_T

Here is my latest anime votes:

* 2009-03-26 08:04: 10.00 Toradora!
* 2009-03-23 05:54: 6.50 To Aru Majutsu no Index
* 2009-03-23 05:27: 9.50 Clannad After Story
* 2009-01-14 13:07: 7.00 Hyakko
* 2009-01-11 08:13: 7.00 Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: Next Season
* 2009-01-11 06:09: 9.00 Initial D Extra Stage 2: Tabidachi no Green
Bleach 212 , Well Not so cool

Clannad ep 24 :Wonderfull!!

Toradora! ep 25: SO fantastic , i have some screenies in my galery , check it out ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/inmortal_knight/ ) I realy love the part when taiga say "One more time" , SO sweet!!! ^^

White Album ep 12: This anime is getting exelent , cant w8 to the second season!
Great gallery! Added to bookmarks!
Quote from Inouva :Bleach 212 , Well Not so cool

Clannad ep 24 :Wonderfull!!

Toradora! ep 25: SO fantastic , i have some screenies in my galery , check it out ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/inmortal_knight/ ) I realy love the part when taiga say "One more time" , SO sweet!!! ^^

White Album ep 12: This anime is getting exelent , cant w8 to the second season!

PFft, you got no taste.
AFRONINJA!!!!
Quote from Inouva :Hahah , you say that cuz i dont have much screens of bleach

Wait..what?

No, I say it because male is superior beeing compared with female beeings, therfor your interest and belifes are nor interesting, nor correct.

J/k, simply because you don't have the same opinion as me.
Egoistic - yes
Quote from The Very End :Wait..what?

No, I say it because male is superior beeing compared with female beeings, therfor your interest and belifes are nor interesting, nor correct.

J/k, simply because you don't have the same opinion as me.
Egoistic - yes

Can I spurt out my opninions on males and females beighn equal beighns now?
No.
Go for it Chris.

I hate not having the internet, so boring without it.
Women and man are vry equal bieghns wonen are proven to be smarter then man and man are the muscle work horses.

I see them as a equal beighn in very single way wonen can be creul they say man can do the same so song about stupid man ore women are shit....
And there are a ton of excapmples
Any of you guys got any recommendations for new anime that's being subbed (eng), that's around 24-26 eps long?

I've got nothing to look forward to now that Gundam 00 and Clannad AS have finished.
Quote from LineR32 :Any of you guys got any recommendations for new anime that's being subbed (eng), that's around 24-26 eps long?

I've got nothing to look forward to now that Gundam 00 and Clannad AS have finished.

Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!

Information Type: TV
Episodes: 24
Aired: Oct 6, 2006 to Mar 16, 2007
Producers: XEXCS, ZEXCS
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School
Duration: 22 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

ynopsis

"Beatrice". It is a mysterious power that responds to people’s will and realize all of them. Tokyo Beatrice University Attached High School is the only school that teaches Beatrice called "magic appears in the real world".

Yoshimura Mamoru is a high school boy who was saved by Beatrice miraculously when he was a child. At the first day of the school, he meets a girl under the cherry trees on his way to the school. She orders him to go out with her.

Her name is Takasu Ayako. She is in the second grade and one year older than him. She is a director of student committee of discipline. Also, she is a granddaughter of a big-name politician, very beautiful, and a genius Beatrician who can even shoot a satellite down. She is called Witch Beatrice or Death Angel in Beatrice, but in fact, she is a pure-hearted girl.
-------
Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge

nformation Type: TV
Episodes: 24
Aired: Oct 6, 2007 to Mar 23, 2008
Producers: J.C. Staff, Bandai Visual, Lantis
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Slice of Life
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Kouichi Sanada and Kazuki Aihara's childhood friend Mao Mizusawa has returned after living in France for a couple of years. Kouichi is surprised to learn that, since her parents are remaining overseas for the time being, his mother has agreed to let Mao stay with them. The three friends help each other deal with the ups and downs of high school romance.
Ttry the second one for sure LineR32.

I enjoyed it very much

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG