The online racing simulator
Bleach 361.

Spoiler in white.

The beast awakes...
Toradora! ep 23 is good.
Nice skin Chris.
Clannad AS ep 23 , WASS A EPIC CHAP the best !!!!

Crying all the time , wass so deep and so fantastic!
Quote from Inouva :Clannad AS ep 23 , WASS A EPIC CHAP the best !!!!

Crying all the time , wass so deep and so fantastic!

Yes to think of these 2 individuals were actualy both tomoya
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yes to think of these 2 individuals were actualy both tomoya

I told you Like 1 or 2 months ago via msn who are the "Girl from the imaginary World" and the little robot , and the other day , i told you , it will be end with a happy ending =)
Quote from Inouva :I told you Like 1 or 2 months ago via msn who are the "Girl from the imaginary World" and the little robot , and the other day , i told you , it will be end with a happy ending =)

Lol i dont belive everything i hear and im sure you also dont
I watched Clannad over the last few days, currently downloading Clannad AS eps.
Toradora 24 rocks!
Quote from ekze :Toradora 24 rocks!

YES !!! , and it will come with a amazing and cute finale in ep 25 <3
what is likable about anime ?
Quote from theirishnoob :what is likable about anime ?

Many thing , music, Animation , How it draw , the effects , the story , the characters, hass many things

Is the same i ask you , what is likable about music
Don't mind him, he likes to throw fuel on the fire for entrertainment, and all negative feedback feeds his pleasure. So do us a favour and just ignore him, so much better off (because looking at that reply obviously all he wants is to start a discussion that will end up in anime suxorz teh balls type)
Quote from The Very End :Don't mind him, he likes to throw fuel on the fire for entrertainment, and all negative feedback feeds his pleasure. So do us a favour and just ignore him, so much better off (because looking at that reply obviously all he wants is to start a discussion that will end up in anime suxorz teh balls type)

Yeah thereisanoob wasnt banned for no reason...

People have beighn warned if you dont like anime stay out of this section aint that hard IMo unles your IQ is like -10.
The warning wasnt given by me but by bob smith and Sam H themselves.

So thereisanoob you have beighn warned
Quote from Inouva :Many thing , music, Animation , How it draw , the effects , the story , the characters, hass many things

Is the same i ask you , what is likable about music

i can understand why people want to be young forever but id much rather look at a piece of art in a gallery ( or online ) then some korean whip-me-up

as for the music... - apart from say... the lizzy boys or that japanese iron maiden ( rofls, every time. ) the majority of it isnt... High calibur

its not fuel for the fire its more of a " how the... bleh... ive lost all interest now... wheres that rickroll link "

Quote :Chrisuu01

People have beighn warned if you dont like anime stay out of this section aint that hard IMo unles your IQ is like -10.
The warning wasnt given by me but by bob smith and Sam H themselves.

So thereisanoob you have beighn warned

my IQ physically cant be negative thus your theory is wrong...

oh look enhanced my e-penis...

Quote :
The Very End Don't mind him, he likes to throw fuel on the fire for entrertainment, and all negative feedback feeds his pleasure. So do us a favour and just ignore him, so much better off (because looking at that reply obviously all he wants is to start a discussion that will end up in anime suxorz teh balls type)

if i wanted to it would be raining flaming bananas by now, Trust me, it actually would...

but hey, an honest opinion is all you get no posing, no b.s, just me theirishnoob.... ( note to self: force a Lol at the easy jokes exploited by the feeble beings )

oh...

one more thing just for the lulz,

Penis.
Quote from theirishnoob :BALABLABABALABLABABLA

You have beighn reported thank me later

And Bleach manga even more OMG
WOW , TORADORA ep 24 WASS AMAZING , IT WAss should it be and Better !!!!
You said that on the last page Inouva.
Anime is bad m'kay

(puts on a flamesuit)
People say this shit and yet I bet you've all watched a Disney movie and liked it.
Quote from LineR32 :People say this shit and yet I bet you've all watched a Disney movie and liked it.

Actually I didnt.....

Although I did watch DB/DBZ/DB:GT... but who didnt...
Quote from LineR32 :You said that on the last page Inouva.

Nono , the other wass for chap 23 ,and this is for ep 24 xD

Sorry my bad
anyone reading naruto manga?

latest chapters have been quite awesome ^^

nope im not a narutard.. i just like the storyline

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG