The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :The file with the same name?

becaus the word pink should not be removed then it should fit

Nono , i just remove the "1024" from the skin name
Quote from Inouva :Nono , i just remove the "1024" from the skin name

Jusst to tell you guys a secret my sig contains arick''n roll to payback some users here
Just saw Bleach 202 man and i loved it that was realy nice
Don't tell anything yet, I will not be able to see the episode before later this night, so wait with discussing B202 before I have watched it and can join the discussion

But without spoiling anything, good - yes?
Quote from The Very End :Don't tell anything yet, I will not be able to see the episode before later this night, so wait with discussing B202 before I have watched it and can join the discussion

But without spoiling anything, good - yes?

Im only saying awsoome!!!!
Ahhhhh, can't wait to see it
Great episode... , kempachi rulez
And GTR Yuni could U tel me how do do that patter in the orange you did on that XRR once more on lfs forum so can actualy remember
I downloaded xxxHolic through the night, started watching it from where I left off 2 days ago on megavideo (POS) and get to episode 14 which turns out to be episode 13, same thing with eps 15 and 16. You would think the person who put the torrent together could have f'ing checked the files. :chairs:
Watched Bleach yesterday evening, what a great episode
Tho I must admit that Kenpathics resolution kind of sucked, should be more original
Quote from The Very End :Watched Bleach yesterday evening, what a great episode
Tho I must admit that Kenpathics resolution kind of sucked, should be more original

Agree , but i feel Fillers coming up for bleach

Naruto Shippuuden are in "Fillers" season..............................
Yeah, so soon the suckage starts again -.-
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, so soon the suckage starts again -.-

Whel i kind of am involed with subbing as in i have some guys i regularly talk to that sub the anime for us those and I can tell you this yes fillers
But only 2 episodes then the fights in Kurokare town(where Ichi lives) wil start.

And btw on bleach topic im working on the Zaraki FXR again i hade some great ideas last evening
Any of you watched the new Toradora! episode yet?
Episode 15.
Good episode I wil love to see how this turns out taiga for president
I've not got round to watching ep 15 of Toradora yet, I downloaded it from Veoh yesterday.

Gonna watch the 4 remaining episodes of xxxHolic then get to it, prob do that tomorrow now though.

Had some great races on Noobs DD server after TVE left.
Quote from LineR32 :I've not got round to watching ep 15 of Toradora yet, I downloaded it from Veoh yesterday.

Gonna watch the 4 remaining episodes of xxxHolic then get to it, prob do that tomorrow now though.

Had some great races on Noobs DD server after TVE left.

So you say I ruined my own server?
Bleach 202 wasent bad but i hate only being able to watch one ep then waiting :P

started watching death note again still a awesome anime
Ah, death note
Watched the whole thing, loved it!
Quote from The Very End :[/B]So you say I ruined my own server?

I'm on about when the track got changed to KY1, but you did spoil it when you put barriers across the track on FE.

By the way, Wangan Midnight was picked up by a new subbing group, so the episodes should be out weekly now.
Quote from LineR32 :I'm on about when the track got changed to KY1, but you did spoil it when you put barriers across the track on FE.

By the way, Wangan Midnight was picked up by a new subbing group, so the episodes should be out weekly now.

Yeah leats hape new and also good group takes on naruto shippuuden
Becaus now datebayo didnt bluf theihy realy did it...
A site I use for watching anime has been closed down, was my 1st stop for some of the anime I watch. There's only 2 good ones left now that I use, hoping they don't close as well.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG