The online racing simulator
Alot of usefull post here again we love to help out others Im in search for a anime to now

Watching code geas I am enyojing it
Any others that enjoyed code geas here?
Whats with the RBR avatar ? :P No.. havent watched it.. actually i havent watched a new anime in awhile
Quote from evilgenius :Whats with the RBR avatar ? :P No.. havent watched it.. actually i havent watched a new anime in awhile

Quiky changed it but that was a RBr skin i made
I've been watching Code Geass and I'm enjoying it.

I finished The Third today, any of you lot seen it?
WOW!!! , This anime is pure shoujo Romance!!!!

KimiKiss Pure Rouge

Kouichi Sanada and Kazuki Aihara's childhood friend Mao Mizusawa has returned after living in France for a couple of years. Kouichi is surprised to learn that, since her parents are remaining overseas for the time being, his mother has agreed to let Mao stay with them. The three friends help each other deal with the ups and downs of high school romance.

Type: TV
Episodes: 24
Aired: Oct 6, 2007 to Mar 23, 2008
Producers: J.C. Staff, Bandai Visual, Lantis
Genres: Slice of Life, School, Romance, Comedy
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

IS A GREAT ANIME TO WATCH!!!!! 10/10 from me!
Quote from Inouva :WOW!!! , This anime is pure shoujo Romance!!!!

KimiKiss Pure Rouge

Kouichi Sanada and Kazuki Aihara's childhood friend Mao Mizusawa has returned after living in France for a couple of years. Kouichi is surprised to learn that, since her parents are remaining overseas for the time being, his mother has agreed to let Mao stay with them. The three friends help each other deal with the ups and downs of high school romance.

Aired: Oct 6, 2007 to Mar 23, 2008
Producers: J.C. Staff, Bandai Visual, Lantis
Genres: Slice of Life, School, Romance, Comedy

IS A GREAT ANIME TO WATCH!!!!! 10/10 from me!

Il take this one on the to watch list to

And dam code geus ended kind of well sad
Few days ago , wass released the 2nd season of Clannad (Clannad After History) , Take a look , also Toradora! is new (From Creators of Shakugan no shana and Zero no tsukaima)

Clannad After History Synopsis :
A continuation of the CLANNAD anime, which will fully explain the "imaginary world" and the girl and garbage doll who live in it. An adaption of the After Story portion of the CLANNAD game.

Aired: Oct 2, 2008 to ?
Producers: Kyoto Animation, Visual Art`s, Key
Genres: Slice of Life, Romance, Drama

------------------------------------------------

Tomadora! :Synopsis

Toradora!'s story begins with the male protagonist Ryūji Takasu who is frustrated at trying to look his best as he enters his second year of high school. Despite his gentle personality, his eyes make him look like an intimidating delinquent so he is utterly hopeless about his chances of getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and does not have many close friends either. After being greeted by his hungover mother in the morning, Ryūji goes to school and is happy to find that he gets to be in the same class as his best friend Yūsuke Kitamura and crush Minori Kushieda. However, it is then that he unexpectedly knocks into "the school's most dangerous animal of the highest risk level" — Taiga Aisaka — who just happens to also be in his class, and is a good friend of Minori.

Information
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 1, 2008 to ?
Producers: J.C. Staff, GENCO
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School
Anyone know if the new Bleach episode is out, and if it is - is it good?
Please no spoilers too
I heard its the last filler episode =] and it is out
Quote from The Very End :Anyone know if the new Bleach episode is out, and if it is - is it good?
Please no spoilers too

Last Filler YAY!
Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
seriously u should all watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

most epic anime ever
beats CG anytime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3GSMPAZhMU ^^

meh ive seen lots of animes
too many to list
currently watching Gash Bell and Shikabane Hime: Aka
Quote from Inouva :

Last Filler YAY!

May I ask, was I the one that got you downloading Ballistic? Or did you just manage top tumble across it?
Either way, prepare for acid trip, but it's damn enjoyable
Quote from The Very End :

May I ask, was I the one that got you downloading Ballistic? Or did you just manage top tumble across it?
Either way, prepare for acid trip, but it's damn enjoyable

Na , just donwloaded years ago , you post a vid showing your insane max speed and y say "Why not seed this game" , And there you go , i uploaded more that 3gb of that game
Ah, ok lol
I have shared 15GB alone on that game, it's actually the only thing I share on bittorent, since it's allways someone to share with since not so many shares

Watched Bleach yesterday, tho the episode sucked I looking forward to next weeks episode, specially when it's going back to the good old animators.
This is a funny but nice romance anime =D

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Synopsis
In the story, Yuuto Ayase is an ordinary boy in an private high school with the usual cliques. Haruka, the school's most unattainable girl, is so idolized in the school for both her beauty and smarts that her classmates nickname her Nuit Étoile (The Silver Star of the Night) and Lumière du Clavier (The Shining Princess on the Piano). However, in the school's library, Yūto stumbles across her and her darkest secret — she is a diehard fan of anime, manga, and otaku culture.

Information
Episodes: 12
Aired: Jul 3, 2008 to Sep 25, 2008
Producers: Studio Barcelona, Geneon Entertainment
Genres: Romance, Comedy
Duration: 25 min. per episode

I like it 9/10
BLEACH 190 JUST CRAP!!!! , 15 minutes of flashback !!!!!!!!, Jesus christ!!!!!!!
lol. thats what i said ! that it was an ~80%filler.. i mean first 15min was recap, then it was almost 7min of slow story movement, and then it was new ending I felt cheated !
Actually I think they did it pretty good, been months since it was main story, so a flashback episode ain't that bad. And now we know that next episode will be 110% pure action
Its a pretty nice new OP thow
Indeed And just you all wait for next week, I at least does!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Me does to

We are 3 now

@TVE : yuko and ulquiorra can make a nice couple ? (Your Avatar and mine)

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG