go to multiplayer,
HOST A NEW GAME,
DELETE THAT PASSWORD YOU HAVE ENTERED THERE;
YOUR DONE
#327 - Dru
guys - this is a great app

I have a very quick question which I hope someone may provide me with the quick answer

I know how to turn the director on and off but how do you turn off the overlay output of driver info/ race time/laps/standings etc..

Cheers,

Dru.
Quote from Dru :guys - this is a great app

I have a very quick question which I hope someone may provide me with the quick answer

I know how to turn the director on and off but how do you turn off the overlay output of driver info/ race time/laps/standings etc..

Cheers,

Dru.

Hi mate

In Version 3, when you start the TVDirector, there is a box with "disable overlay". You have to click it. Then you start your GUI, and LFS won'T show the buttons!

PS: are 3 minutes quick enough?
#329 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :Hi mate

In Version 3, when you start the TVDirector, there is a box with "disable overlay". You have to click it. Then you start your GUI, and LFS won'T show the buttons!

PS: are 3 minutes quick enough?

D'oh!

sometimes I even surprise MYSELF the amount of obvious things i miss that are right in front of me

Cheers Falke
Soeren look the pictures attached.

Suggestions:

- Record Session
- Play Session
- Connect GUI to multiple computers

Congrats,
JS
Attached images
Director.jpg
GUI.jpg
Quote from jscorrea :Soeren look the pictures attached.

Suggestions:

- Record Session
- Play Session
- Connect GUI to multiple computers

Congrats,
JS

Very nice idea with the play and record session! I would find that very useful.
hgj
nice
Soeren any news?

Regards.

JS
Soeren Scharf, is there any way to change the onboard cameras' positions with the TV Director on?
You can edit the CVW files in LFS.
Hi Soeren,

very nice update.

But one thing. After I used the TV Director, my own custom cams are overwritten.
Could you program something so the Director saves the players own custom cams when the Director starts, and "restores" the payers cams when it ends, please? Would be great.

regards

Thorsten
Could it be that you can't edit the cams in patch z?
Or have I forgotten to adjust something?
I have problem.when start LFS tv director and /insim 32300.PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH YOUR MULTIPLAYER ADMIN PASSWORS.Where my mistake?Sry bad english

Thanks!
i'm trying to make a camera set for ky3r but, i cant get the camera's to move, i type 'a' to add a new camera the move to where i want it then type 'm' which i though would move the camera to that position, but nothing happens :S. what am i doing wrong?
also how do i add incar cams?

thanks, jason
Quote from palilulac :I have problem.when start LFS tv director and /insim 32300.PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH YOUR MULTIPLAYER ADMIN PASSWORS.Where my mistake?Sry bad english

Thanks!

Go to the make a server screen and empty the password part there. Seems rather a clear error message to me.
does anybody know how to make working incar cameras in version Z?
Quote from Ondrejko :does anybody know how to make working incar cameras in version Z?

Yes.

Go into views/cvw.ini and you should see this:
[SourceFolder]
0.5P=cvw3
0.5Q=cvw3
0.5S=cvw3
0.5T=cvw3
0.5U=cvw3
0.5V=cvw4
0.5X=cvw5
0.5Y=cvw6

This is telling director where camera views for each patch is stored. You need to add a new line. I copied all my views to a new folder and called it cvw7. So the text I would type is the following:

0.5Z=cvw7

That should work.
Quote from Ondrejko :thanks.
do you know if its possible to customize them?

I quote the develloper

Quote from Soeren Scharf :read post #267 ==> http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=811407#post811407

Quote from Soeren Scharf :you can find all onboard camera files in the views folder of the TV Director. For Patch Y look into the cvw6 subfolder (the subfolder is determined by the file cvw.ini). So you can of course create your own custom camera file, then rename the file according to the file names in the cvw6 folder and copy this file into this folder.

kind regards

these custom views are saved to directory LFS S2/data/views?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :...
I copied all my views to a new folder and called it cvw7. So the text I would type is the following:

0.5Z=cvw7

That should work.

note 1: making a new views subfolder is necessary only if the file format of the cvw files has changed. Between patch Y and Z there was no change, so using subfolder cvw6 for patch Z would be sufficient.

note 2: it is possible to use a different subfolder for every testpatch. For example just write:
0.5X35=folder_for_patch_X35
After this the TV director will use folder cvw5 for every testpatch except X35, where it uses its own folder as written behind the equal sign.

Quote from Ondrejko :these custom views are saved to directory LFS S2/data/views?

LFS TV Director has its own views folder, where all onboard camera views are stored. When the TV director decides to show one of these onboard cams, then it renames the according cvw file and copies it into the views folder of LFS.

kind regards
Soeren
i have problems with some cameras, track is not visible. what is wrong? i use full details in LFS.
Attached images
snap036.jpg
snap037.jpg
snap038.jpg
Quote from Ondrejko :i have problems with some cameras, track is not visible. what is wrong? i use full details in LFS.

it is a common problem... the camera shots are too wide. Only closer (means lower and over a shorter distance) camera positions can avoid this error.

Well just a question: Is it planned to make the inlays thingy compatible to Qualifying, Sören??? would be cool if so

LFS TV Director, Release 0.3
(646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG