The online racing simulator
Is there any update planned to be able to use the 3 different views or... ? Just asking, don't see it as a complain
is there a way to use tv director and keep the name labels of the cars on top of it?

i disabled the overlay and it works for 1 second when i use name labels but they go away right away..
Everytime I press Ctrl-F7 to check my PB online, it will only deactivate TV Director. I haven't used it for weeks, so don't know why it's still 'on'. How to prevent this from happening? Thanks.
Quote from zeromussov :Everytime I press Ctrl-F7 to check my PB online, it will only deactivate TV Director. I haven't used it for weeks, so don't know why it's still 'on'. How to prevent this from happening? Thanks.

Goto shift+o, game and CTRL+ and add /w pb to F7.
Ah, sure... Thanks
... wondering if you can help .. downlaoded the TvDirector03 from 1st oage and it wont install or extract, saying its broken/damaged. .... help?
Try downloading it again, it sounds like it didn't download the file completely/properly
cam views
hi
i cant read the view files so can someone please send me there views files.
iween the on-bord ones the "views" file
thanks alot
ASAP
Cam for SO6R, anyone?

Thx.

EDIT: done...
Quote from boothy :Try it if you want, but you'll be greeted with unrealistic high cameras, unrendered areas, and some nice shots of trees.

You may wish to try these TVD cameras attached, which have been used for various broadcasts.

AS3,4/R,5,6/R,7/R
BL1/R
FE3/R,4
KY2/R,3/R
SO1,4/R,5/R
WE1/R

Updated, added a few more cameras used since March.
On car views
hi,
can someone help me with the custom views because I cant find out how to do it.
see attached files
Please help I relay want it to work.
all the files are in my views file
Attached files
views.zip - 3.2 KB - 435 views
Hi,

Any news about version 0.4?
Why do you think there would be a version 0.4? And what exactly would have changed from 0.3?
Soeren Scharf: Last Activity: 16th January 2011 01:23

hmm... is that something why you think of an 0.4 version?
I wonder if it's because there are no free practice/qualifying overlays...
Quote from TFalke55 :hmm... is that something why you think of an 0.4 version?

well, in this 0.3 version, it doesn't show the list of cars not running...

Example:

Cars not running after 26 laps:

Driver A: 25 laps Driver B: 9 laps
Driver D: 21 laps Driver C: 8 laps
Driver F: 17 laps Driver L: 6 laps
Driver H: 9 laps Driver M: 0 laps
I'm waiting for version 0.5 because it makes sandwiches.
Quote from tankslacno :

Cars not running after 26 laps:

Driver A: 25 laps Driver B: 9 laps
Driver D: 21 laps Driver C: 8 laps
Driver F: 17 laps Driver L: 6 laps
Driver H: 9 laps Driver M: 0 laps

would be beautiful to have that if the creator manages to program the app to remember the drivers who raced
the thing is that the creator went inactive 3 years ago. The last release is a 2008 release. (Which actually means that for 3 years nothing insim-based was changed in LFS, as the app still works)

in the meantime hyntty boothy and some others kept it running by answering questions.

Moreover I would think of other improvements before adding cars not running. I mean "cars not running" was even removed from F1-Inlays several years ago., still remembering the cars and their lap would be awsome, cause rejoining drivers could continue. (thats the problem of endurance race broadcasts currently)
Quote from TFalke55 :the thing is that the creator went inactive 3 years ago. The last release is a 2008 release. (Which actually means that for 3 years nothing insim-based was changed in LFS, as the app still works)

I still see Soeren Scharf on Cargame.nl every now and then...
Quote from Senninha25 :I still see Soeren Scharf on Cargame.nl every now and then...

I was refering to develloping this app
Trying to run TV Director on multiBC at the moment. It's connecting/loading okay, but there is no drivers-list or moving cars in the GUI.

Already tried different ports (Insim, GUI), a fresh install etc, but it won't work.

Anyone that might know a solution for this? Or have experienced such a problems (in the past). Thanks.
I just logged into RRD and it works fine for me, tick "activate automatically" next time
Awesome, thanks a lot!

I'm sure I tried that aswell, but maybe something else was different at that moment
does it work now?

I additionally assigned "0.5Z=cvw6" in ..\views\cvw.ini

LFS TV Director, Release 0.3
(646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG