The online racing simulator
Continuing the stream of useless posts which help you no further because the author doesn't actually know anything about the subject () , specifically what you need is a directX hook of some sort.
LOL

thank you everyone!
I just downloaded it and have absolutely no idea how to use it. I read all the stuff and now i'm just confused :S
1) Unpack it.
2) Go to LFS, Multiplayer, Host Server and clear the Admin Password
3) Start the TVDirector and the TVDirector GUI
4) connect the GUI to TVDirector via clicking on the "computer symbol"
5) Go to LFS and enter "/insim=32300"
6) Join a server or load a replay and enjoy
7) Press CTRL+F6 to activate
8) Press CTRL+F7 to deactivate

...depends on hotkeys
Quote from VoiD :8) Press CTRL+F6 to activate
9) Press CTRL+F7 to deactivate

...depends on hotkeys

but where did 7) go?
How do you replace a camera location in TV view? And how do you get it to follow the car or just stay still?
you can enter the camera editing mode by pressing on the camera symbol or by posting "e" into the chat. After that you can add a camera by posting "a" (add) into the ingame chat. with "m" you can move a camera, you selected in the GUI and with "d" you delete it.

The cameras will automatically follow the car, but there's no option to make it a static camera...
Quote from TFalke55 :The cameras will automatically follow the car, but there's no option to make it a static camera...

Some people get around that by going into edit mode or something and just sticking with the one camera
well... hmm... I know some people doing this... but this isn't a propper option though
Quote from TFalke55 :1) Unpack it.
2) Go to LFS, Multiplayer, Host Server and clear the Admin Password
3) Start the TVDirector and the TVDirector GUI
4) connect the GUI to TVDirector via clicking on the "computer symbol"
5) Go to LFS and enter "/insim=32300"
6) Join a server or load a replay and enjoy

I'm having some issues on being the "camera man" with tv director. Maybe is due to my insim port, instead of using port 32300 i change it (in tv director) to 29999 (default). It works, I can watch races with tv diretor, BUT when I connect the GUI the problems start. I can only view static cameras (edit mode) when i unselect edit mode (camera icon in GUI) the cameras remain estatic, incar camera, follow, ect does not work.

Any suggestions?
I used this on the FM servers, but now i can't. Nothing changed. Admin Password was clear everytime pls help
Nobody?
Quote from markorester :Nobody?

Goto control panel ->date and time and change the date to 6.9.1337. That ought to do the trick.

If it doesn't help, try and be more specific with the problem description.
Please help me :

LFS Tv Director: no camera positions defined for this track
Quote from [GT]sannjx(EST) :Please help me :

LFS Tv Director: no camera positions defined for this track

Get a camera file then......
And from where ?
Sorry for playing dumbass
I have my camera folder full of .cam files.
You have a few options:
Only use TVD at BL,AS,WE
Make your own camera files
Ask nicely for a specific track's file that someone else has made
There's even a camera file sharing thread somewhere on this forum... But as the search here doesn't work I cba to search it for you. I've got it bookmarked on my other computer myself.
Okay ... Thanks
anyone else having the problem that only one of the three on board camera is working with Z28 ?
Yes, i think that TVdirector need to send "/view reload" after each onboard camera selection
Yes, I got the same Problem.
a temporary solution is to bind a key in lfs

e.g ctrl+F8=/view reload

and everytime you change the onboard camera with TVDirector, hit ctrl+F8

LFS TV Director, Release 0.3
(646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG