The online racing simulator
is it possible to place of the inlay/overlay buttons to a different place, without loosing its function?
Nope.

I don't like to raise this one again, but any progress, Soeren?
just what iv been looking for thanks It really good and withs the new Camera veiws being developed by other member in the other topic It really good. thanks again to the creator and all who have given their time to create new camera views
Hello!!!

I am trying to make my TvDirector work but it keep saying to me

InSim - TCP : bind falied
InSim - not initialised

what should I do?!?!
Fire up Tvdirector -> click on Insim V4 -> click on start -> fire up lfs -> type "/insim 32300" (without quotes) -> fire up a replay -> press CTRL & F6
Quote from VoiD :Fire up Tvdirector -> click on Insim V4 -> click on start -> fire up lfs -> type "/insim 32300" (without quotes) -> fire up a replay -> press CTRL & F6

It still doesn't work!

Check the attachment!

Am I doing any wrong?
Attached images
insim_doesnt_work.jpg
Quote from buck77 :Hello!!!

I am trying to make my TvDirector work but it keep saying to me

InSim - TCP : bind falied
InSim - not initialised

what should I do?!?!

Go to the multiplayer settings (Menu: "Multiplayer->Start new game") and clear the IP address field.

Good luck and regards
IT WORKED! AWESOME!

Vielen Dank, Scharf!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schones wochenende!!
hi,
i've downloaded the program and it works great,
but not on the ky1 or ky3.
what have i done wrong???
i thought it should work on every track.thanks for your help,

regards
karkar
Quote from karkar :hi,

regards
karkar

For some tracks you have to create your own camera views by going into "edit" mode. Read the German manual for more info.

Or, if some of the cameras are floating off the edge of the map, you need to edit their positions and change their start and stop points. Basically you have to rebuild the camera view from scratch.
Quote from karkar :hi,

regards
karkar

the same happened to me!!

Quote from Mp3 Astra :For some tracks you have to create your own camera views by going into "edit" mode. Read the German manual for more info.

Or, if some of the cameras are floating off the edge of the map, you need to edit their positions and change their start and stop points. Basically you have to rebuild the camera view from scratch.

do you guys have some link so that we could download like 'preset cams' for Kyoto?
i have a race going on this sunday and i couldn't edit the cameras...

so i wondered if you could help me here!
AWESOME!

thx a lot!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if its a stupid question, but how to make the onboard cams work in Version 0.5Z10?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Thank you. Also, I found that in tracks like SO2 the camera keeps trying to start at x000y000 which cannot be reached. A way to solve this is to open the CAM file in notepad and delete everything and start again. Also, sometimes cameras clone themselves and again you have to go into notepad and delete the cloned cameras.

have had the same one recently... sometimes I did need 4 runs to make an accurate cam set. First I thought it was caused by paused single player and replays... did not investigate more deeply but It happenes from time to time randomly at each and every lap
i think i wrote this some time ago, but worth to repeat it :
could it be possible to insert buttons in the gui, so you can force the display of standings (positions/pitstops) ? this would be really usefull, when you grab only short scenes from a race, but you wanna have the usefull standing info shown. atm i think it's random, or?
How to save cams?
Hi, im having some trouble here, i edit the cameras without much trouble, but i cant find the way to save it. How do i save the cameras? Thx
You don't need to save them; each time you edit a camera it gets saved by TV director.
thing is, i tried both ways, editing the cameras with TvDirectorGUI and by commands, but once i finish, i play the reps, and cameras are just like before, it wont save the new spots neither the edited cams. What am i doing wrong?
Your pressing "pause" when editing the cameras. That's a no-no.
Hey everyone,

Could someone hand me over some BF1 Onboard camera's.
Since I got no clue how I have to make one
What's wrong with the default onboards?
Quote from hyntty :What's wrong with the default onboards?

I don't see onboard's at KY2.
Only my downloaded camera angles
I'm presuming you are not using the gui since you didn't mention a "custom camera views not found, check cvw.ini" error.

Anyway, locate that cvw.ini file (it's under views), open it and add a last line of
0.5z=cvw6/

Then save the file and onboards should work. Though if you're not using the gui it may take some time, and intense watching to find out.

LFS TV Director, Release 0.3
(646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG