The online racing simulator
where can i find one
bit of a bug fix for you related to those buttons showing racers
the lap number shown on them is advanced by one(1) than it should be. for instance, race starts, and the drivers come around to finish the first lap. your program then begins to show the order of drivers, and how far back they are. it also shows the lap number of that lap that was completed, but it shows Lap 2. it should be Lap 1, as they finished Lap 1 with the respective drivers behind the leader.
Quote from Soeren Scharf :I would need to send you a slighly modified version. How urgent do you need this?

You can download the old version V0.1 here http://home.arcor.de/soeren_sc ... irector/TvDirector.7z.htm
but it does not yet support the manual control.

regards
Soeren

Thanks for your response. I already did the video with the new version, and it looks pretty good. Thanks anyway and good luck with this excelent insim app.
i am not sure if this is a bug, but i saw one driver who had a "Komma" in his name, and his driver name got a different color on the position list after that "Komma". everyone else had the same color in the position list
Do you have a replay of this?
If not, what color was it?
as i have switched auto-saving replay on i should have one... its just a matter of time to find it *g*

but i think i have one.

i am not sure but i think the name was yellow but
YAY!!
just wanna say thank you very much!! Great tool! I always wanted to change some of the cameras.

I looovve it !!!

kind regards
sören i've searched all of my replays but i could not find it. but i was quite sure there was a guy with a colored name.

btw. you know that maybe, is there a way to create your own "pth" files for e.g. autocross area?
Quote from Soeren Scharf :I would need to send you a slighly modified version. How urgent do you need this?

Hello Soeren!
First, Thank you for this great program, its really great for watching races
But i also would like to use it as an automatic camera man for my movies so it would be nice to get a version without the buttons... esspecially in qualy sessions they say some wierd things...

Wäre echt nett von dir!

Edit: Ive also tried the older version (0.1) but it said first byte in packet doesnt match
ok, for all movie makers I have recompiled the program and attached here a special version without any output.

kindly
Attached files
TVD_NoOut.zip - 43.3 KB - 660 views
Jolly kind of you Soeren
Quote from Soeren Scharf :ok, for all movie makers I have recompiled the program and attached here a special version without any output.

kindly

Thank you
I also have a lot of ideas for improvements... someday i will write a list and then post it here... if youre alright with some suggestions.
Great work once again
Quote from Fischfix :btw. you know that maybe, is there a way to create your own "pth" files for e.g. autocross area?

I need the pth for the autocross area, someone have it¿?
Quote from noel_cr :I need the pth for the autocross area, someone have it¿?

It doesn't have a PTH because there is no pre-determined path like an actual track.
does anyone have cameras for FE3 and SO4R?
Quote from duke_toaster :It doesn't have a PTH because there is no pre-determined path like an actual track.

...and if i want to make my own cameras in Autocross area how could i do it without *.pth?
Quote from noel_cr :...and if i want to make my own cameras in Autocross area how could i do it without *.pth?

currently this is not possible. But I am considering this for the next version.
Quote from Soeren Scharf :currently this is not possible. But I am considering this for the next version.

ok ok. I will wait for the next version ... thx!
Quote from Soeren Scharf :currently this is not possible. But I am considering this for the next version.

I thank you for that great program. Replays looks now almost like tv broadcast.
Will you add some extra output data to replay? Like static gap of previous sector to racer ahead, and gap to next sector, counting up like in F1?
Soeren, hi,

is it possible to make Country Flags or Team Names besides the name?
To my knowledge flags will be rather impossible atm. You can only work with characters afaik.
Couldn't you just get the drivers to put team tags/country tags in their names?

---

These should be small things, I would be really greatful if any of these could be done.

Displaying drive-through and stop go penalties
Excluding a car from the overlays (I.E. Safety car)
Kinda connected to those two, any message sent from a specific user being displayed at the bottom of the screen, like the race control information shown in F1

LFS TV Director, Release 0.3
(646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG