The online racing simulator
im not gonna stop posting, feel free to ignore me. back on topic... the developers havn't told us how it went yet...
Quote from chavm481 :im not gonna stop posting, feel free to ignore me. back on topic... the developers havn't told us how it went yet...

How what went? This was a Volkswagen PR show. The devs had nothing to do with it other than providing the car and the sim. What is it you expect them to tell you?
thats why, how it went at the GC... if everything went as planned...
What were you expecting to happen? the computers to blow up?

Besides, if the devs did post about it, nobody would be able to find it amongst all your spam.
someone close this thread...
Quote from chavm481 :someone close this thread...

Why? There are still things to talk about. The fact that everyone is rinsing you because you spam so much is not a valid reason to close the thread
im just trying to be helpful but people who i dont know bomb me to death and is this a game of endurance? i want to talk about the car but everyone turns against me... are the gauges backgrounds the same as the other road cars?
Quote :Lol, you better disconnect your keyboard

OR try and reconnect your hands and your brain so they work as one.

Please can we just talk about the VWS and the GC. Not about chavm48156XXf1001 w.e

It doesnt surprise me the devs havnt responded, there isnt much to say.

*waits to be proven wrong*
i am guessing from what you said that its just another road car being added, nothing special except the first licensed car. but it was said to be released in a special edition, does that mean ill be removed later?!?!
The special edition was what they used at GC. We'll have to wait till they finalized the car and add it to LFS. I guess/hope it won't be removed, I can't see a reason why it would, we didn't lose the BF1 either, did we?
true, so why were they using a "finished" version at the convention?
Quote from chavm481 :true, so why were they using a "finished" version at the convention?

maybe because they were not afaik? looking at the exterior it is pretty rough, and might need some tweaking,

it suprises me the mods haven't posted here with more info about the car, or they did and i missed it :s
Quote from kiss me :it suprises me the mods haven't posted here with more info about the car, or they did and i missed it :s

The mods know as much as we do, I think you meant the devs.
yup i think he did mean the developers, for sure they know more but why so long of a wait?
Quote from chavm481 :yup i think he did mean the developers, for sure they know more but why so long of a wait?

Maybe because there is not really any new info. You can check the cars specs from the Internet if you want to know more about it.
Also the devs don't usually give out info about what is going to be in the next patch or when it will be out, so that people won't get disapointed when some feature is scrapped or delayed or if the whole patch is delayed.
In conclusion with LFS you shouldn't really expect to get any info what's going on because the devs won't probably give that info out.
Quote from chavm481 :yup i think he did mean the developers, for sure they know more but why so long of a wait?

Simple that the car will only get released once a patch is bug free (well almost) so that there less errors for the users to incounter with plus there is other stuff that is gonna be in the next patch anyway not just one new car, who said that the car might even be in the next patch?
maybe they release it, when the other gtr´cars are done too (ufr, fzr, fxr - interior).

i hope the next patch comes as soon as possible but i think it comes just at the end of the year (christmas, maybe silvester)
OH!!! i finaly understand, this next one is gonna take forever beacause its the final version! i finaly get it! i totaly for got that the patch goes z then final, i thought it was gonna be an updated version of z... like z .5, z1, z1.5
i know but its the final alpha version the final the this part of the game...
Sigh... Z may be the final version, or there may be a 100 more before S2 final. No-one knows at this point. I'm sure the devs have this all plotted out, but they won't tell us because plans change, as evidenced by the sudden disappearance of half the interiors in patch Z because they had to do the VW.

We get the damn thing when it's good and ready. That's all you need to know. The devs are not going to come in here and say anything more than they've already done. When it's done. That's it.
Quote from chavm481 :i know but its the final alpha version the final the this part of the game...

:doh:

Just because Z is the last letter in the alphabet doesn't mean that this is the final alpha patch. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure that there are still a number of alpha patches to come before S2 goes beta.
Quote from obsolum ::doh:

Just because Z is the last letter in the alphabet doesn't mean that this is the final alpha patch. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure that there are still a number of alpha patches to come before S2 goes beta.

+1
i think we have to wait longer, then many people think until the beta is finished..
ugggg. i might as well wait for gran turismo 5 to come...
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG