The online racing simulator
Quote from chavm481 :ugggg. i might as well wait for gran turismo 5 to come...

1. you suck
2. gt5 isn´t that good as expected, played it on GC, its fun but not as
realistic as LFS

Yes, you might as well.

Yeah, you really should.
Shoudl I laugh or cry after hearing gran turismo?
cry.
chavm481: You're making banana really sad.:sadbanana
I have to realize, the ignore function is damn useless, because either
  • someone quotes him or
  • i have to read his post because i want to upset myself with the POS he posts.
i couldn´t ignore him, too
cause i where too interested in the sh!t he´s posting next
yup i can defy the ignore etch, anyways, i like gt5 more but im here to stay
if u like gt5 more (pos that it is) sod off then
Quote from chavm481 :yup i can defy the ignore etch, anyways, i like gt5 more but im here to stay

Is there a GT5 forum that you post to so we can keep up on what you're doing in between posts in this thread?
poor gt5 forum users..
What was the topic about?
... Let's see...
Wasn't it about LFS?
Or maybe about a VW?
Ah yes about the scirocco
I didn't read all the pages because 3/4 is spam
So can somebody that tested the Scirocco in leipzig tell me:
-If it can wear sport tyres or only road ones
-How was the "motory" (I'm not sure about the word... that thing that is very bad with FWD )
-Is it fun
Quote from Sir moi 407 :What was the topic about?
... Let's see...
Wasn't it about LFS?
Or maybe about a VW?
Ah yes about the scirocco
I didn't read all the pages because 3/4 is spam
So can somebody that tested the Scirocco in leipzig tell me:
-If it can wear sport tyres or only road ones
-How was the "motory" (I'm not sure about the word... that thing that is very bad with FWD )
-Is it fun

about the tires i can´t tell ya something couldn´t really go in pit to look what the stats are.

the motory (engine ^^) was ok. it´s a bit like XFG but with more power and VERY less understeering.

sure it was fun, i dunno how the scirocco sound in RL but in lfs it was brutal
Thank you Bastian for these informations
Quote :VERY less understeering

That's probably because default setups don't have locked diffs

Looks like it handles well for its 1300kg
Such a nice car ... In LFS? Where's my credit card, i'm gonna buy S2 when that car comes in !

Very good decision.

Looking forward to it.
you wont regret buying s2 unless your account goes overdraw ... but it will be a nice agile car to race around in.
Quote from Sir moi 407 :That's probably because default setups don't have locked diffs

Or couldn't that be caused by TC? I'm not really sure about this as I've never seen traction control in action on FWD car, but it should reduce understeer

Quote from GTA_Racer07 :i'm gonna buy S2 when that car comes in !

Good to see that there will be at least one new customer because of the Scirocco
yup, and hopefully more
Quote from chavm481 :yup, and hopefully more

LINK

Hope this works better. If it for some reason doesn't work again the wheel is the Driving Force GT and the website is smoketronics.com

Jay
I'm pretty sure we won't have to wait until the official patch is released to drive the Scirocco. As everyone has seen in the past, we will get to use test patches to help the devs work out bugs n stuff.
thats would be good. I'm being serious it is a good idea to release it and let us find the bugs. all working together is better than a small group of developers doing everything we and i could possibly do to it.
we and I would love to see a test patch, but I'm not convinced we'll see one in the near future
yup but it would be nice to help the developers find bugs in it... its better we do everything that can happen and turn the developers test time into development and modifying time.
his post number is growing at a geometric rate!
I think there is a possibility at least collision detection and longitudinal grip calcs are being optimized when Sirocco arrives... i THINK...
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG