The online racing simulator
Oh god, don't start that discussion again.
LFS is close to real life handling, but still just a game, and it's 1 billion of things that need to be overhault before it's getting close to real.
With NFS it would need...like amount of star on heaven to fix a real physic handling.

Life beats computer game, end of story.
tve. i'm joking
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... He didn't need to have a licence to win the car.

Also, how would he buy more S2 licences by winning a car... it's not like he got given money, he got given only the car.

You really need to get a brain Luke. 50% of your posts are filled with stupidity, and the other 50% are spam.

watch your mouth young lady
lol but I think he is right.
Quote from jj72 :lol But I Think He Is Right.

+1

edit: btw, most of the posts here are...:spam4:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... He didn't need to have a licence to win the car.

Also, how would he buy more S2 licences by winning a car... it's not like he got given money, he got given only the car.

You really need to get a brain Luke. 50% of your posts are filled with stupidity, and the other 50% are spam.

Well 50% of your posts are spam then. Since you always seem to reply to mine by having a go at me when it is nothing to do with the topic. So you are spamming too.
Quote from Luke.S :Well 50% of your posts are spam then. Since you always seem to reply to mine by having a go at me when it is nothing to do with the topic. So you are spamming too.

Not really - your posts actually are all spam and normally have incredibly short sentences and feature no other punctuation than " . " and quite a few shortened words.
Luke, I'm pretty sure that more than 50% of my posts are spam.

However, the difference between my spam and yours is 1 thing:

Mine have humour. Yours however are filled with this mindless dribble that is somehow interpreted as "English".
Quote from mcintyrej :Not really - your posts actually are all spam and normally have incredibly short sentences and feature no other punctuation than " . " and quite a few shortened words.

im not spam.
Quote from george_tsiros :tve. i'm joking

And I know that mate, I just had to throw out my opinion about people telling LFS is almost like driving like real

Can't wait to try out the new car, my guess is october, I have a good feeling about that.
Quote from Gnomie :I guess what he meant was that Jay's LFS experience made him more likely to win the competition. I don't think the non-LFSers stood much of a chance really.

Too bad I wasn't there to challenge him. I'm usually quite good on SO2. But then, if I did win, it would probably cost twice the price of the car to get it into this car hating country.
Anyway, congrats with the win Jay. Awesome prize you got there!
Quote from The Very End :And I know that mate, I just had to throw out my opinion about people telling LFS is almost like driving like real

maybe when you go and push it to the limit, the differences are great (between what you can do in lfs and what can be done IRR)

but, if you drive "normaly" , i think that lfs is very accurate.
Will you stop crying about what other people write? It's a fricking free world, if you don't like it shoot yourself or just stay quiet and act like a grown up (opposite of me)

Start from yourself >_<
-
(chavm481) DELETED by chavm481
The number of cars in LFS has been increasing along the years, and the images were re-located, why this time it has to be different?

Maybe for beta those menus could change, but actual screen is clear and functional
Quote from Whiskey :
Maybe for beta those menus could change, but actual screen is clear and functional

Finally someone said what I was thinking a long time now. For me at least, those menus make the game look cheap, honestly.
Quote from Jay :well ok, the ingame scirocco... the cockpit just as the car model looks very nice, but thats no big surprise i think.
regarding the handling i don´t want to make statements at this point like "feels like a heavier xfg with more hp". the car there has had the hardtrack set and we had to drive with the cheapest wheels which had to suffer under the heavy duty of an exhibition. fact is, we felt the lfs feeling

Felt any physics changes, no? And how about sound?
-
ha ha fast
no really if it is a bigger XFGti or a smaller XFR (the race version is known to do the 300hp) this can be set up for a new class then?

i would love to see out of car in game shots not just cockpit shots
-
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : useless post
-
(Electric Eye) DELETED by Bob Smith : had quoted spam the poster has since deleted
-
-
(Electric Eye) DELETED by Bob Smith : had quoted spam the poster has since deleted
-
Quote from chavm481 :i thought it was this fast |------------|

Awesome random post!!!! FAIL

Anyways, Looking forward to seeing this car in lfs.
What a beauty! (for a german car)
Quote from GT Touring :no really if it is a bigger XFGti or a smaller XFR

The XFR isn't any bigger then the XFG.
Ill wait for this VWScirocco car in LFS Game.
Soooo excited to drive this one.
Quote from wheel4hummer :The XFR isn't any bigger then the XFG.

XFG is the same but with racing bodykit, wheels, lowered and another engine.
Quote from Flame CZE :XFG is the same but with racing bodykit, wheels, lowered and another engine.

By quoting me, are you talking to me? Or are you just quoting me to agree with me and add to what I am saying?
-
Quote from wheel4hummer :The XFR isn't any bigger then the XFG.

With the splitter, the bigger bumpers and wheelarches it is, although only marginally...
-
-
(speed1) DELETED by Bob Smith : had quoted spam the poster has since deleted
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG