The online racing simulator
It does look longer than the XFG..
Attached images
lfs_00000047.JPG
Quote from Jakg :What is wrong with t3h hax if you have a legal S2 license?
nothing

True.
Quote from senn :nope its 153.8hp/tonne

1300kg
200hp

soooooo 200/1.3= 153.8bhp/tonne.

I can count

There is mistake on english wikipedia: 2,315 lb (1,050 kg). German says right 1300-1500kg.
Quote from scipy :Or can we at least get some more screenshots? Other sides of the car, maybe interior view? Pwetty pwease?

Quote from G!NhO :that looks freaking sexy

i wonder how the interior would look look

There's a possibility it'll look like the interior in the real car.. At least it should.
Attached images
scirocco_interior.jpg
same as 2nd part above
Quote from beefyman666 :It's not that much of a pretty car, but great job on the model devs.

Yes the model looks just great ,agree with you mate,car as car ? hm.....well no comment ......
Quote from Huru-aito :There's a possibility it'll look like the interior in the real car.. At least it should.

aw that looks sexy too, i am really looking forward to race in that car with that interior
Quote from marek100 :Yes the model looks just great ,agree with you mate,car as car ? hm.....well no comment ......

Stop f whining, be happy that something gets added to the game not like it's gonna hurt you.
im looking forward to a spectacular crash
Quote from Electric Eye :Stop f whining, be happy that something gets added to the game not like it's gonna hurt you.

they arent whining, they just dont like the looks of the car thats all but they do like the 3D model the devs made

btw first buy S2 and then speak
Quote from Electric Eye :Stop f whining, be happy that something gets added to the game not like it's gonna hurt you.

Sure m8 im not just saying Car as any Car (one more FWD)cool some new staff in lfs and its real ,yeah
Be happy that VW will allow the devs to use it in the game as well, maybe in future something else will get added.

how s2 has got anything to do with what I was talkin about?

fricking twat
I quite like it. It's nicer than the new Seat Leon and Ford Focus (IMO), that's for sure. I'd quite happily drive one. And if Scawen can arrange it, I'd even drive one with a LFS paint job to act as free advertising

I like the style of marketing though. Subtle. First BMW for the BF1 and FBM, now VW. Will we get another VW model, or maybe one of the subsidiaries? An WTCC-spec Audi maybe? Creeping. Always creeping forward...
BF1 was Intel, FBMW was Fortec / BMW...
Quote from G!NhO :why you call me that?

Because he likes being reported...Hint Hint.
Quote from Electric Eye :Be happy that VW will allow the devs to use it in the game as well, maybe in future something else will get added.

how s2 has got anything to do with what I was talkin about?

fricking twat

S2 has lots to do m8 , for sure you not gonna drive this car in LFS till you buy S2 and if you use "Twat " make sure you mean "Demo tosss... .a"
Quote from Dajmin :I quite like it. It's nicer than the new Seat Leon and Ford Focus (IMO), that's for sure. I'd quite happily drive one. And if Scawen can arrange it, I'd even drive one with a LFS paint job to act as free advertising

I like the style of marketing though. Subtle. First BMW for the BF1 and FBM, now VW. Will we get another VW model, or maybe one of the subsidiaries? An WTCC-spec Audi maybe? Creeping. Always creeping forward...

Exactly, it's a progression and now there will be a car in the game from quite a large manufacturer, onwards to domination!

He's a demo racer... what do you expect?
Quote from marek100 :S2 has lots to do m8 , for sure you not gonna drive this car in LFS till you buy S2 and if you use "Twat " make sure you mean "Demo tosss... .a"

Was I speaking about driving it? Just saying that it is good that something gets added. While others are whining about it

For being cocky obviously
Quote from Electric Eye :Was I speaking about driving it? Just saying that it is good that something gets added.

For being cocky obviously

S2 adds alot more than 1 car

srry double post
Quote from G!NhO :S2 adds alot more than 1 car

srry double post

What are you on about? I'm saying that a new car got added, and a real one not a imaginative created hybrid of couple cars to get away from licensing. Be happy
Quote from Electric Eye :What are you on about? I'm saying that a new car got added, and a real one not a imaginative created hybrid of couple cars to get away from licensing. Be happy

S2 has RAC, MRT and BF1 they are real cars too

btw i am happy
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG