The online racing simulator
I was almost excited until i realised it's another bloody FWD car. Like we need more of them

The RWD version Bean0 mentioned earlier in the thread would be far more exciting. FWD is for girls.
Quote from G!NhO :i think it wont be a car that will be in demo

Who knows, it depends on the licensing.
W000000000000000000000000t!!!!
A new car, holy sheit, great stuff!

I don't care what it is, as long as it is new!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Very nice Well I'm not so excited because it's vw.. but if it would be bmw e60 or e34, e39 I would be damn excited.. (Soz for töki and bmwe30m3, e30 is raped in finland!!!)

Very well said

Quote from The Moose :FWD is for girls.

Agreed.
I'd laugh if after all this hype, Scawen turns up and says no, it's not going to be in the game.

After I'd cried a little first, of course..
GO GO GO new car!
Quote from The Moose :I was almost excited until i realised it's another bloody FWD car. Like we need more of them

The RWD version Bean0 mentioned earlier in the thread would be far more exciting. FWD is for girls.

There are 5 FWD cars out of 20.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Michael Passingham
Quote from Mp3 Astra :There are 5 FWD cars out of 20.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Michael Passingham

WoW! I knew of nicknames I've given you but this crosses more lines than 1... FWD or not I hope we get to try it out
Quote from Mp3 Astra :There are 5 FWD cars out of 20.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs Michael Passingham

5 is 5 too many
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : useless post
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Whatever guys say about not wanting an FWD car, its irrelevent. New car is good not just because its an extra bit of content.
LFS is getting extra attention and such deals with other car manufactures might appear in nearest future too. Its a free advartisment afterall, a win-win situation for us and manufactures IMO

Well said mate
Welcome to the world of real cars. You can't choose the specs.

I am sure it will be a nice addition to the LFS garage though
Have to say, no need for tweaks anymore.
Agree with art555. Anything from real life added into LFS is good, though it's FWD.
Good job devs, keep it coming.
Scawen, will this car fit in the TBO class?
Will there be a GTR version which fits in the NGT classß
Awesome stuff! When i first saw this thread i thought that you get Scirroco if you win some LFS tournament, but this is coming to LFS! I love the look of that car to be honest..
-
Hmm this sets me think about editing setups of that car scriroirorior or w/e it is
Great news

I don't generally drive FWD cars much but this is a step forward for LFS. Also, like baSh0r said it would be cool if there was a second version to fit in the NGT class or something.
Quote from evilpimp :Great news

I don't generally drive FWD cars much but this is a step forward for LFS. Also, like baSh0r said it would be cool if there was a second version to fit in the NGT class or something.

Oi ! Stop nicking my sentences. Well, half of my sentences.
Bah you said a step in the right direction xD.
THX Scawen, but we want rain

I'm just kidding! or not
Quote from seldon :THX Scawen, but we want rain

I'm just kidding! or not

Oh don't you start

Anyway, any addition to LFS is very nice! Great work as allwaus
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Doubt it will fit in any of exsisting classes.
It has a PWR ration of ~154hp/tonn. Unless it will have locked setup, it might be a bit equal with STD class

anyway - i want it
-
wooho finally a REAL normal road car
ok lets discuss what it would cost on the cruiseservers
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG