The online racing simulator
renamed...
hmm, new license plates :|
Can't wait to give that Rocco a little ratstyle scheme:

awww... FWD with TC :/

Anyway, i suck at RWD every time i try to drive one, im faster on FWD dunno why, so it's a good car, besides i like it
Nice! But look at them skidmarks.. that corner ain't that difficult right? Ofcourse we can't expect all of the people who driven it have the same skill and track knowledge we have right..

Although i didn't like it at first sight i'm starting to like it more and more Hope it'll have a GT version like the XFG and UF1 have too
I think it looks great
Hopefully more people see's this, and buy the game, aswell as companies that want their car in game.

I see a bright future indeed.
Quote from herki :no, the one that looks worse

i quite like the looks of the scirocco it looks like the new golf that will be coming out sometime in the future it has up to 210 bhp which is fast for a fairly small car, but it is heavy so that could count against it, can't wait to drive it in LFS :yummy:
is it just me who see it got a EU license plate.......a plate with textures?
I think someone posted a skin with an EU-license plate. That may be it.
Hmm... TC in a 200bhp FWD? Is there really much of a point in that?
Btw, is this a hint of new number plates? I'd like GB plates and JDM plates.
That would be cool too if they implented lisence plates based on what country you were from
Quote from geeman1 :The real car has TC...

Not to mention what close and fun races it would provide
Come on, don't judge something you have not tried.
According to that picture, the abbrevation is indeed VWS. And woohoo, the Devs (:bowdown finally got rid of the plain licence plates we have now.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Hmm... TC in a 200bhp FWD? Is there really much of a point in that?

Well, imagine driving that thing on snow.. and you got 200 bhp on your front wheels.. You would need that.. TC isn't a new invention and it's kinda standard on 110bhp golf's aswell.. This is a driving simulator, so the TC has to come with it, or else it would be realistic. BUT, I assume that you can turn it off, just like in the real car.. Or atleast I think you can in the real car..
Quote from Nemox :Well, imagine driving that thing on snow.. and you got 200 bhp on your front wheels.. You would need that.. TC isn't a new invention and it's kinda standard on 110bhp golf's aswell.. This is a driving simulator, so the TC has to come with it, or else it would be realistic. BUT, I assume that you can turn it off, just like in the real car.. Or atleast I think you can in the real car..

Good point I suppose. It is in a real car after all... So is snow coming anytime soon?
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG