The online racing simulator
Even the edges of the text in the second picture looks blurry. Almost 100% sure it's the camera. Sorry mate
yep its my phone sorry for that.
just a 5 mega pixels sony ericson k850i :P
try to increase shutter speed next time , other than that, it would have been nice to have motion blur it the game.
Quote from chavm481 :try to increase shutter speed next time , other than that, it would have been nice to have motion blur it the game.

I dont think thats quite possoble on camera phones....
no it is not..
Lets add motion blur and bloom and other artificial unrealistic gimmick. No matter how crap the textures and lightning were, the game that has these amazingly advanced features becomes automatically Next Gen(tm).

Modern (console) games rule #1.
Quote from chavm481 :consoles were made to game anyways, about the motion blur, i know the vid was posted before but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTfmvJ6ob1k theres no visible motin blur in it.

don´t you read what other people post or what?
i already said the blur is from the cam in my phone that i made the pics with..
yeah but i'm saying so far there's not gonna be any default motion blur.
Quote from BastianB :...pics with my phone.

Interior looks good!

I don't care about any motion blur if it finds it's way into the game as long as there's the option to leave it the eff off. TBH though, the blur really does look like motion blur since it seems to radiate from the centre.
Quote from chavm481 :yeah but i'm saying so far there's not gonna be any default motion blur.

Which would be great if anyone else thought it would be - once again you posted the first thought on your mind for a bigger ePeen and then as you got flamed for being an idiot you then cleared it up for everyone else who thought the same (i.e. no-one).

Seriously just re-read your posts and ask "am I making a contribution to this thread, or am I posting for the sake of posting?"
i deleted all past posts before the one were i said i was deleting all previous posts, anyways, how can i avoid all this? (other than leaving)
of course its the camera.
Quote from chavm481 :i deleted all past posts before the one were i said i was deleting all previous posts, anyways, how can i avoid all this? (other than leaving)

Stay where you are. There's no reason to leave or stop posting. If you genuinely want to address any perceived issues, I recommend doing what I do. I read more than I post, and I read before I post. And before I CLICK post, I read what I wrote. I ask myself "does my post have any value?" If the answer is that it doesn't, I either don't post or I find a way to make my post worth reading for someone else. Sometimes it really is better to remain silent and be regarded a fool.

Way back in history quite a few posts of mine show "[edited to add value]" where I've posted, thought "Bah.. looks like spam" and made an effort to fix it. I've recommended the same to others, and it seems to have worked for them. Maybe try it
Quote from SamH :Sometimes it really is better to remain silent and be regarded a fool.

Don't you mean it's better to remain silent than be regarded a fool?

I completely agree with your post and usually do the same myself. Not seldom do I type a post, then read it again before submitting, and just cancel the whole thing because I find it doesn't really add anything to the discussion.
Quote from scoobyrbac :I dont think thats quite possoble on camera phones....

Sorry for OT, but actually, that is possible on a few SE phones. One of my friends loves modding his Sony Ericcson, there is a lot of websites from where you can download modded "bios" for your phone, but of course you need a special cable to be able to use it.
Quote from obsolum :Don't you mean it's better to remain silent than be regarded a fool?

hehe.. the full mantra is "better to remain silent and be regarded a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
Getting on topic.

As it is seen that VW will have 900* steering lock ingame, I wonder if other road cars will get a more realistic lock values?
Quote from SamH :hehe.. the full mantra is "better to remain silent and be regarded a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Okay, that does make more sense. Now I feel like a fool
Quote from MataGyula :Sorry for OT, but actually, that is possible on a few SE phones. One of my friends loves modding his Sony Ericcson, there is a lot of websites from where you can download modded "bios" for your phone, but of course you need a special cable to be able to use it.

Special Cable? Standard USB (DC-60?) Cable should be fine.

(I like to mod SE phones too Shame there ain't much for my w960i)
Quote from BastianB :don´t you read what other people post or what?
i already said the blur is from the cam in my phone that i made the pics with..

In fact it's hard to find the interesting posts between the cell phone conversation and the discution about how and when post ... What was the first topic? mhh, can't remember. It shouldn't be that important ...
-
(kaynd) DELETED by kaynd : opps..
hopefully they will get better values so it can be more realistic as i know for the cars they are based on.
What the heck are you talking??
Quote from chavm481 :hopefully they will get better values so it can be more realistic as i know for the cars they are based on.

Please read this.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG