The online racing simulator
Quote from wheel4hummer :I thought you only have to refresh if you use quick reply

... You can quote using quick reply...
There's no way to differentiate between a quick reply and a non quick reply. Quick replys don't refresh the page when you post them, they send the data to the server in other ways, and simply place your new post on the page, but when you refresh, it properly shows the page, with any posts made between your inital load of the page, and the quick reply.
Nice video
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : useless post
Anyone noticed the awsomeness of those comps. They are static at 100FPS
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Hmmm
Did anyone noticed in this vid, that at lap 2 (was the most visible place) at the end of straight, while downshifting, there were throttle blips and seeing as they were quite identical I assume it was done by LFS, not the player. What interests me is are we getting an DSG gearbox or is it a normal behaviour for AT transmition?

EDIT: Just tryed AT in game (for the first time lol) and it works like that, disregard whats posted higher...

That would be amazing! I really hope you are right, the DSG is the only AT transmission worth simulating. Assuming they didn't put auto blip back in LFS for GC, it seams like they might have.
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : useless post
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Well, I've just tryed it in LFS, and the AT tranny we have now is acting the way I saw in the vid, so I don't think it was what I've thought at first

darn... you got my hopes up.
Quote from Luke.S :Anyone noticed the awsomeness of those comps. They are static at 100FPS

They are locked to 100fps. You can do that in options too.
Quote from jayhawk :I wish you would please stop this new fangled posting in a grammatically correct, intelligent manner. Remember we cannot reveal our true intelligence, it would be insulting the Europeans and their time honored stereotypes they hold with the residents of the colonies.

(How is that for some attempted Brit humour? Eh? Eh?)

xD sorry for the short post but:

LMAO
Quote from BoyGTA :They are locked to 100fps. You can do that in options too.

I think he was referring to the lack of fps dips.
Ofcourse after you factor-out multiplayer and just run hot lapping, many PC's have no trouble with the FPS.

Is it just me or does it seem that this car would be par on par with the FXO and RB4 in those videos?
I dont see 'gear shower' ... finally
Do you have a supercomputer or something?
not really no, its about a year old now,

only a 8800 GT aswell.
Quote from JO53PHS :Do you have a supercomputer or something?

No problem reaching those fps with a static cam and no cars in race.. :P doesn't take the most hardcore hardware on the market to show a static pic.. :P
Quote from legoflamb :........ the DSG is the only AT transmission worth simulating.

Davey. You know I love U, but don't forget the new TC-SST tranny in the new Evo MR.

Quote from R3DMAN :not really no, its about a year old now,

only a 8800 GT aswell.

Yes. It is a year old, but a great card the 8800gt is. I really have liked mine. I have my frames v-synched so my lcd doesn't tear. Runs constant 60 from what I can tell. I never bother to look in large start grids though as to not have an accident. Plus I display the time now so I don't end up playing till 5am on weekdays.
Quote from JO53PHS :Do you have a supercomputer or something?

Quad X3210 @ 3.2 GHz,
8800GTX,
1680*1050,
160 FPS...

(4 or 8x AA and 16xAF)

A TV's resolution (assuming it's not HD) is lower so the FPS would be ever higher...

You could do it on an E8400 and a 4850 no problem.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from deggis :I don't who added that paragrap to that article in the first place but if you don't know how to edit Wikipedia properly, don't do it. Whether it's in a video game or not is completely irrelevant to that article.
LFS has its own article and all the facts about the Scirocco are already there.

Exactly. Information like that should be part of LFS' article, not in the car's article.
This is the same design gauge LFS: :worried:

Quote from hrtburnout :But but but...

It'll be in it's own class

We need a competitor. I suggest a Focus ST.

+1

Both The ST's Rule, Ford Fiesta ST (Little Beast! Have 1 :>)
Focus ST, More of a cruisers car but damn flying.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG