The online racing simulator
Quote from MUSTANG93 :This is the same design gauge LFS: :worried:

They probably had more important things to take care of in the short time they had before the convention.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Several megs of unavoidable images and flash, why..

tell that our coder. But we are working on a new page.
Does anyone know how the new VW sounds like and is it any good?
This would be cool
Quote from LaimisD1 :Does anyone know how the new VW sounds like and is it any good?

I haven't heard a Scirocco engine sound either. Just look for MKV GTI engine sounds. should be close enough.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :This would be cool

I totally AGREEE! :iagree: that sound is amazing :revs:.

Adolfo Herrera.
Quote from ADOLF1612 :I totally AGREEE! :iagree: that sound is amazing :revs:.

Adolfo Herrera.

it sounds like a ****ing bug.
-
(chavm481) DELETED by chavm481
Quote from chavm481 :...buy my posts...

:ices_rofl epic laughter

Well, can anyone who have tested it tell us, how good does it actually sound? Is it just average LFS sound or something special?
yes i know there are people who have tested it, im thinking it handled nice, i noticed it when up gear pretty quick.
Quote from Kdovi :Well, can anyone who have tested it tell us, how good does it actually sound? Is it just average LFS sound or something special?

"Something special" would need improvements to the sound engine.
-
(chavm481) DELETED by chavm481
Or how about:

NO!
this is awesome, a new car in lfs.
thank you scawen and the rest of the dev team for making every update better than the last

but...
dont you guys (meaning the lfs community) think that the scirocco is going to look out of place when parked next to the other lfs cars? the XRG for example, it's exterior is all metal and glass, there is hardly any plastic on it, while the scirocco has the moldings and the front grill/bumper(spoiler?). all other lfs cars are like the XRG too.

do you guys think it is possible we might get updated exteriors for all cars (except probably the single seaters) in the next patch? is it possible to finish that kind of work by, let's say, this christmas?

come on people, some thoughts please, i've gotten myself excited over this.
That's about 15 cars or so until xmass? Maybe possible but don't you think that they have soem other priorities to do first before any car updates :|
first of all, thank you for the congratulations. now i have to wait. vw is kinda like lfs, they tease you and all you can do is to wait eagerly

well ok, the ingame scirocco... the cockpit just as the car model looks very nice, but thats no big surprise i think.
regarding the handling i don´t want to make statements at this point like "feels like a heavier xfg with more hp". the car there has had the hardtrack set and we had to drive with the cheapest wheels which had to suffer under the heavy duty of an exhibition. fact is, we felt the lfs feeling
But Jay... Are you enjoying the real one?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :But Jay... Are you enjoying the real one?

right now I just can enjoy the feeling of winning, because I have to go to wolfsburg until they release the car. so, I´ll enjoy it "soon"
Ahh... Autobahn'n it the way home?
Pretty Off topic, but as i was selecting my car today to drive in LFS, i noticed its a grid view of all the cars and there the right ammount to go vertically and horrizontally. Now with this car there is going to be another car added on the car select shot, which means the car select shot is going to have to be changed.

Could we see something new and cool? or just the same ol thing with smaller car icons..?

Does anyone also think there could be an update in the garage too? I would love to see a change in the garage layout.
Quote from Jay :right now I just can enjoy the feeling of winning, because I have to go to wolfsburg until they release the car. so, I´ll enjoy it "soon"

Cheapest £24 you ever spent. Since it got you an about £15,000 car. You should buy loads more s2 licenses.
... He didn't need to have a licence to win the car.

Also, how would he buy more S2 licences by winning a car... it's not like he got given money, he got given only the car.

You really need to get a brain Luke. 50% of your posts are filled with stupidity, and the other 50% are spam.
LFS isnt real, so, i guess its no disadvantage to have experience with the LFS-physics.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... He didn't need to have a licence to win the car.

I guess what he meant was that Jay's LFS experience made him more likely to win the competition. I don't think the non-LFSers stood much of a chance really.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG