The online racing simulator
Yeah i know, our laguna has 900 deg too, i think that some fords have 1080...etc

It's just, nice to see the car that has more than 720 degrees in LFS...
yes its cool, but for people (me) who have wheels which have about 240 degrees will be a problem i think...could someone explain that?
Quote from LaimisD1 :yes its cool, but for people (me) who have wheels which have about 240 degrees will be a problem i think...could someone explain that?

People have managed using low degree wheels driving the cars we have now which are 270/450/540/720, so what will be the big problem with 900?
Quote from LaimisD1 :yes its cool, but for people (me) who have wheels which have about 240 degrees will be a problem i think...could someone explain that?

It just scales it accordingly in the game. So, if you have a 240deg wheel, then each degree you turn your wheel, the in game wheel turns 3.75 degrees.

It won't be a problem. Just like the cars that we have now having 720 degrees hasn't been a problem.
true i have been driving my permit since april and i havnt understeered into a wall yet
Quote from Primoz :I am SUCH an imbecil. I meant in the name tag. Both the turbocharged and twincharged cars wear the TSI badge. Turbos should be 2.0T only i think. Like Audi does.

Thats not right. The 2.0T is called TFSI at VW and the 1.4 supercharged and turbocharged one is called TSI.

Greetings,
Steffen
the 4th letter does make sense because its more powerful and has more letters!
Quote from chavm481 :the 4th letter does make sense because its more powerful and has more letters!

Come on.. What are you on about? You just try to raise your post counts with spamming useless sh*t on the forum. You will have 2k posts before 2009 if you keep going like this.
This doesn't mean you shouldn't post at all, but try to calm down
thank you all for explaining

I'm using a joystick, that's hardly 90°
If only a pro LFS racer could go and win the scirocco.
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :Yeah i know, our laguna has 900 deg too, i think that some fords have 1080...etc

It's just, nice to see the car that has more than 720 degrees in LFS...

Our Focus had 1080, yes. I'll see in a few days (tomorrow even maybe) how much the C-Max has.

Quote from Warper :Thats not right. The 2.0T is called TFSI at VW and the 1.4 supercharged and turbocharged one is called TSI.

Greetings,
Steffen

Why does everybody say it's a 2.0 TSI Scirocco then? If it's a TSI, we0re getting the twincharged version! But we aren't. Make up your minds then.
-
(robt) DELETED by robt
i think the car win someone who doesnt even play LFS...
Quote from Luke.S :If only a pro LFS racer could go and win the scirocco.

Apparently some of the good German hotlappers are going down. Could turn out to be a true ROFL moment if they get lost on track too
My money is on the O.P. Go Orgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
im not upping my post count thats a useless reason, what it get you? nothing... so... i noticed in the vid also that there were tire marks, he had a herd time turning left due to suspension damage but when he was accelerating at end if vid, it was no problem to turn right...
WTF?!
They let BitDefender stand there?!!
They probably wan't have uberslow pc's there..
that i dont understand. but would suck if a new lfs player won it (wont happen)
Quote from mrodgers :Nor would crashing into that wall. That is not an autoX barrier, just a south city wall. Never have I launched into the air from South City's barriers, and I've hit them a lot

someone should go there with the old south city on a usb stick then... there used to be a really nasty kerbstone there... might be fun to watch if you can sneak in the old south city on all their pcs
beacause they have enver played and we have all easily put hours of practice into south city, by the way, south city looks nice
Quote from Luke.S :If only a pro LFS racer could go and win the scirocco.

They have before (Intel Racing Tour) - They walked out with a Z4 which he later sold because he was to young to drive it (iirc)
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG