The online racing simulator
i would love if that show come to the UK
So all we have is only one video?!
Quote from chavm481 :.... and mister civic honda

Hahahah Twisted sense of humor, i'm into it

Cant wait to take it out on a test spin, it looks really nice.

Congratulations dev's, once again. This is an amazing game, and I wanna thank you for the time you put into this
28 pages (830 replies)...
Well, if it keep growing as it did since a week, we would end with the thread as big as the forum itself.

Please

edit: Good luck to mod' team...it will take time to clean all this mess...
Quote from 1303s_vortech :28 pages (830 replies)...
Well, if it keep growing as it did since a week, we would end with the thread as big as the forum itself.

Please

edit: Good luck to mod' team...it will take time to clean all this mess...

What's so bad about this thread?
Better ask what's good with it?

All things we need to know has been discussed enough for now.
Where the good side of a thread with 10 useful posts, drewed in over 800 ones?

I'm a smart-ass, yes, think about people who saw this thread for 1st time, getting mad by looking for something interesting...
don't read it if it's not good for you...
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Better ask what's good with it?

I've got to know that there will be a new car in LFS, I've seen a picture, I've seen a video, I've read some interesting opinions.
Quote from chavm481 :not for demo please, lfs demo is a demo and only a demo lfs is lfs and costs money and time to make so not for demo yay!

make it for S2. or S3... or S87....
Quote from chavm481 :not for demo please, lfs demo is a demo and only a demo lfs is lfs and costs money and time to make so not for demo yay!

what if they make for S2 only?

i agree
Message deleted,
author killed
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Better ask what's good with it?

I think they could use this thread to keeps us up to date about the convention and new updates/videos about the Sirocco??? nah.

Quote from Electric Eye :
Sorry for off topic, couldn't control myself.

It happens.
WOW! I hope they will put more real life cars in lfs next time! I want more BMW and VW!
They could at least release some screenshots , to get better overview of the car or so :/. CMX Viewer + blank skin would be good start ^^
Quote from Kirill.D :They could at least release some screenshots , to get better overview of the car or so :/. CMX Viewer + blank skin would be good start ^^

In case you don't know it already, there is a screenshot on the official page

http://www.lfs.net
I think devs should release VW skin templete and make a competition who makes best skin for the car, then it should be when the car is released in public version...we will have something to do not just asking about the car...less preasure for devs...
Well, they can't release the Viewer/Skin template if the model is not finalized yet.
Is it just me, or is the helmet smoother than befor?
Quote from geeman1 :Well, they can't release the Viewer/Skin template if the model is not finalized yet.

but then how they can use it in the show?
Quote from LaimisD1 :but then how they can use it in the show?

It isn't the definitive car we'll get.
Quote from LaimisD1 :but then how they can use it in the show?

If you use a 3D coloured material, you don't have to map the skin. So you could use any plain colour (Correct me 3D expertes if Im wrong)
Quote from LaimisD1 :I think devs should release VW skin templete and make a competition who makes best skin for the car, then it should be when the car is released in public version...we will have something to do not just asking about the car...less preasure for devs...

Would be cool to have a CMX viewer and template. But I doubt they will release to remove the pressure of being hounded about the new Scirocco. If anything this would increase pressure. You just can't bust out with a CMX just like that for public use. As detailed as LFS is, they don't put things out that way from what I have noticed. I don't know their exact process though. In my experience end users like us will burn you at the stake for the slightest mistake. And believe it or not software devs really don't try and piss us off.

Never know though. They could have the whole CMX ready to roll now. We aren't sure when the process for the Scirocco started. Though they did say they had to do it in a hurry though for the GC.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG