The online racing simulator
i hope this version will be added to then:

only not the diesel version
Quote from senn :6500rpm redline oh lawdy :P please tell me there's going to be a slider in pits that will allow me to adjust the valve spring tension

that's where my rev limiter kicks in and i have a '95 1.4 lancia delta

yeah yeah, i know, paint it blue, sent it off a cliff... har har very funny.
i wouldn't mind a diesel car in lfs, or a rotary for that matter...

edit: sorry, probably should've used the quote

Quote from henrico-20- :i hope this version will be added to then:

only not the diesel version

Quote from Prowler21 :actually, the TDI that VW and Audi use are able to compete with petrol engines of the same class, the TDI R10 for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_R10

i think that's because the rule that limits the hp tends to favor diesels that makes massive torque at the same hp as petrols. anyways, would be interesting to drive.
Whats wrong whit Diesels? They maybe start slow but once they are gone, they are rockets. Anyway, that race version looks nice too for in lfs.

Edit: PS: This and previous post posted at the same time: 19:42.
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :Whats wrong whit Diesels? They maybe start slow but once they are gone, they are rockets. Anyway, that race version looks nice too for in lfs.

Edit: PS: This and previous post posted at the same time: 19:42.

diesels sound like shit
you react like shit, and by the way, lets not get using bad language.

EDIT: I agree whit your signature, CLC is the best cruise guys. (seen on site)
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :you react like shit, and by the way, lets not get using bad language.

EDIT: I agree whit your signature, CLC is the best cruise guys. (seen on site)

my signature?
so what are we thinking will be the initial reaction then the scirocco comes?
"Maybe finally we can close that crappy spam thread!" ?
That the VW scirocco comes fast, my s2 account too. I'm tired of those servers where you get banned out when you just enter.
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :That the VW scirocco comes fast, my s2 account too. I'm tired of those servers where you get banned out when you just enter.

i do that sometimes too, in demo
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :That the VW scirocco comes fast, my s2 account too. I'm tired of those servers where you get banned out when you just enter.

Eh? never got banned, there must be some kind of reason for instant banning of people.

no boost gauge that i see...
Quote from chavm481 :no boost gauge that i see...

thats because its not turbocharged vehicle.
Of course it is, 2.0 turbocharged, in fact the engine is a evolution model of the one in the Golf GTI
so it might get one later after some more development?
Quote from chavm481 :so it might get one later after some more development?

If the VW Scirocco the LFS car is based on has a boost gauge, then so will the LFS car.
It doesn't.
that definitely proves they were using a 1/2 dome car at the GC.
Quote from chavm481 :that definitely proves they were using a 1/2 dome car at the GC.

it was a normal standart scirocco
when the car has no extra gauges , the car in lfs don´t have them too.

why its so hard to get it for you??
because i thought they were going to use a turbo version only.
A boost gauge is not a functional part of a exhaust driven forced induction system, I was just curious.

As the quick model is a turbo charged power-plant, as to whether it had the same slightly out-dated modeling that gives the current turbo cars such a lengthy spool time.

edit:

Ok so studying it a bit further, the 1.4 160hp is twin charged, the 2.0 200hp version is just turbocharged. My question still stands, has the boost model changed?
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG