The online racing simulator
Quote from h3adbang3r :I'm pretty sure we won't have to wait until the official patch is released to drive the Scirocco. As everyone has seen in the past, we will get to use test patches to help the devs work out bugs n stuff.

I don't think there have been test patches when there was actual new "content" (tracks or cars) in the patch. I could be wrong, though.
Quote from jbirdaspec :LINK

Hope this works better. If it for some reason doesn't work again the wheel is the Driving Force GT and the website is smoketronics.com

Jay

Ok. This is just weird. Either I posted in the wrong forum or there was very odd problem with the message board...I bet it was my fault. Sorry.

Jay
oo finally a modern production car being put into lfs. i hope the devs continue to release more in the future. my idea of a perfect car game is the physics of LFS with the car library of GT4 or 5.
Is there a video where it shows the car selection screen?
Quote from Flame CZE :Is there a video where it shows the car selection screen?

no...these are all videos we have...
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think there have been test patches when there was actual new "content" (tracks or cars) in the patch. I could be wrong, though.

FBM was released as a test patch first. And lately the devs seem to have put other incompatible patches out as test patches before the offical patch. I think they have realized that more people testing is better than just using the beta team even though it splits up the community a bit.
Quote from LaimisD1 :no...these are all videos we have...

i´ve made some vid, too but it only shows the car driving like the other vids, too.

if anyone wants to upload it on youtube..
A friend said he might buy s2 account for me (voucher code thingy) and that I maybe come a bit earlyer to s2.

Anyway, on this Vista pc lfs runs slow so i have to get a xp first.

One thing I have to ask is: Wich name they gonna use in lfs in car selection screen? like xfg, xrg, ...
Quote from gta_racer07 :one Thing I Have To Ask Is: Wich Name They Gonna Use In Lfs In Car Selection Screen? Like Xfg, Xrg, ...

vws
Does this car still in LFS after the event too?
Quote from Kristi :Does this car still in LFS after the event too?

It's being put into a future public patch
then it will same as an Lx8 GTR , only in S2F
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
Quote from Flame CZE :or VSC or SCI

It really looked like it was VWS in one of the pictures from GC. Someone who actually went there can probably confirm.
gran turismo has way too many skylines! but hopefully a test patch or the cmx viewer update like the fbm comes by.
Quote from beefyman666 :The mods know as much as we do, I think you meant the devs.

woops, typo there, yes i meant the devs,
i mean, cant they give us some eyecandy
they allways do when its nearly completed, oh wait, i am HOPING its done soon
-
(chavm481) DELETED by chavm481
6500rpm redline oh lawdy :P please tell me there's going to be a slider in pits that will allow me to adjust the valve spring tension
Quote from chavm481 :gran turismo has way too many skylines!

what the heck are ou talking bout?
a post a while back ago but more poeple posted before me, will delete but... whats a 6500rpm sen? low?
Quote from geeman1 :FBM was released as a test patch first. And lately the devs seem to have put other incompatible patches out as test patches before the offical patch. I think they have realized that more people testing is better than just using the beta team even though it splits up the community a bit.

I could have been wrong and I was wrong.
Does it use the existing boost model?
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG