The online racing simulator
Apparently Fifth Gear will be reviewing the Scirocco on next weeks episode, if anyones interested. Unfortunately the muppet, Tom Ford will be reviewing it.
Yes, reviewing it by driving on some sand.
?
Quote from DratsaB :Apparently Fifth Gear will be reviewing the Scirocco on next weeks episode, if anyones interested. Unfortunately the muppet, Tom Ford will be reviewing it.

Thing is, it's a review by Fifth Gear.

They know nothing
Quote from chavm481 :?

Post of the century.

I think Fifth Gear are quite good - they don't have the comical value that Top Gear have but I think for a decent unbiased review of a car they're great.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Thing is, it's a review by Fifth Gear.

They know nothing

You're kidding right?

Fifth gear really tests the cars instead of just mucking about with them... You can get a shitload more information from them... Problem is: they're packing this infos in such a boring manner it is more interesting to just pull the spec spreadsheet off the internet...
There was a review of the scirocco in the topgear magazine a couple of issues ago.

I'll just say it took a crowbar and some pictures of a db9 to get the stig out of it.
One infraction per spam post given to chavm481. (total 4)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Thing is, it's a review by Fifth Gear.

They know nothing

I agree with bbman.
Im just interested in seeing some propper footage of it. I thought others might too...
Quote from SamH :One infraction per spam post given to chavm481. (total 4)

long overdue imho... trying to control myself, but had to say this, sorry

edit: tried the suggested 'ignore' forum feature, but as everyone replying with spam from him with even more spam, it wasn't of any use for me...
Quote from rediske :long overdue imho... trying to control myself, but had to say this, sorry

edit: tried the suggested 'ignore' forum feature, but as everyone replying with spam from him with even more spam, it wasn't of any use for me...

I thought the same thing so I tested out the report button a few times. Seemed to work.

If someone sees the Scirocco review on Fifth Gear let us know what they think of it!
Quote from mcintyrej :If someone sees the Scirocco review on Fifth Gear let us know what they think of it!

It'll be on youtube in a matter of hours anyway
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by S14 DRIFT : Wrong thingy
Oh wait what?

I agree that Fifth Gear probbably does have good informative infomation but it's so dreary and boring in its presentation I either fall asleep (Like now) or turn over to watch Hollyoaks.
there's a ful road test of it in autocar this week, havent read it but i glanced at the result and they put it first in class
And you guys call me bad

Anyway i was talking to one of my teachers today and he said to me he quite fancies the new scirocco to replace he MKIV Golf GTI. The front is Evo X ish.

Edit: Nvm that was the concept.
Officially, no one is allowed to buy one now. It is a teachers car. Along with the Mondeo, Picasso, Vectra and Focus, to name but a few. *adds 'Roc to the list*
From that angle, the back of it looks MILES smaller than previous models. It almost looks like a Polo. Almost
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG