The online racing simulator
Quote from chavm481 :oh... germans have left side wheels?

Almost the entire damn continent of Europe does. You know, that landmass between Blairland and where the terrorists and communists live.
Quote from wien :Almost the entire damn continent of Europe does. You know, that landmass between Blairland and where the terrorists and communists live.

Lol

I always thought that American Idiocity (see that capital there?), was just a joke. But apparently it does exist..

There is only 1 place in the whole of Europe where they drive on the left side...
I happened to see the new Scirocco at a VW dealer yesterday. Must say I quite like it. The front is very agressive and I love the rear haunches.
Quote from sgt.flippy :
There is only 1 place in the whole of Europe where they drive on the left side...

and tbh there are only 4 well-known countries that use Right Hand Drive - The UK, Ireland, Australia & Japan...
IMO right wheel drive is so gay
Quote from Dmt :IMO right wheel drive is so gay

How can an inanimate object be homosexual?
I prefer right hand drive in games - mainly becuase most/all of them are XD

In real life left hand drive ftw :P

Can't wait for the new car anyways, even if it is gonna take a long time until it is realised.
Quote from danowat :How can an inanimate object be homosexual?

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme
Very good loking. I think in S2final ve could se that car.
Impresive work! Thanks
they better hope they realise that car soon or lfs will slowly die with no new content. just updates dont keep people here. people want new cars and tracks plus the updates. so i would say this will be out before s2final as you say.
Quote from Jakg :and tbh there are only 4 well-known countries that use Right Hand Drive - The UK, Ireland, Australia & Japan...

+ India and South Africa.
Quote from wien :Almost the entire damn continent(Europe is a continent) of Europe does(only one does). You know, that landmass between Blairland(Brown land) and where the terrorists and communists live.

god, and i thought i was thick
Quote :Europe does(only one does).

Read again.

Quote :they better hope they realise that car soon or lfs will slowly die with no new content. just updates dont keep people here. people want new cars and tracks plus the updates. so i would say this will be out before s2final as you say.

No, i dont think so. LFS is still growing and is going to grow in the future, too.
Quote from anbiddulph :god, and i thought i was thick

Europe is what is known as a "political continent" (as opposed to the geographical continent of Eurasia), which was obviously what I was referring to. I also think you need to look at the link Scawen posted.

As for "Blairland", congratulations, you have successfully identified one third of the joke. Do you want your price now or do you want to take a shot at the other two thirds for the possibility of getting the special triple awesome m-m-m-mega-bonus?
Scirroco? , cant we have the new Golf Gti instead?
Quote from anttt69 :Scirroco? , cant we have the new Golf Gti instead?

No. It's just got the same engine, and looks better too. it Scirocco (ks)
i've seen it last sunday at a parade here! realy a nice looking car! hmm can't wait to drive it!!
Quote from anttt69 :Scirroco? , cant we have the new Golf Gti instead?

it IS a galf with a new body like the new fiat 500 is the fiat panda with a new body
so like a tuned version of the gti?
It's just based on the Golf V, but it's wider, lighter, longer, stiffer and supposedly more nimble. They aren't worlds apart, but it's not a Golf with a different body. Tuned?...christ
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG