The online racing simulator
Quote from chavm481 :so like a tuned version of the gti?

Dude, you really are making Americans look as arrogant as the world would like them to be.

Seriously.
Wikipedia first, LFS Forum second.

As a general rule, many cars from the same manufacturer share the same platform, engines, etc. It brings R&D as well as production cost down while giving the customer a variety of choices.

As far as VW, generally the following cars share the same platform:
Golf, Jetta, Beetle as well as all the variations of those (convertible, wagon, etc)

There is nothing "tuned" about the Scirroco.
It was just developed around the same platform.
i live in the u.s. but am not american. im saying its "like" a tuned version if the gti, not "the" tuned car...
Quote from chavm481 :i live in the u.s. but am not american. im saying its "like" a tuned version if the gti, not "the" tuned car...

How are you not American if you live in America? Am I the only one confused here?
I think that means he's a furriner.
Quote from SidiousX :How are you not American if you live in America? Am I the only one confused here?

are you ___? or something...
he can be from anywhere else and can live in the U.S.
Example, e2mustang is from Hungary but lives in the U.S.

and i dont wanna say america because america is a contintent...
hmmm... im german...
Quote from chanoman315 :
and i dont wanna say america because america is a contintent...

Um.....Depending on which American Continent North or south...But i get what your saying....

Not all americans are idiots....not saying you guys think we are but.....most people here just look at a car and think its either the same...or a different version of the same....I really hate it when something like that happens, But wut can i do..../FacePalm ......

Any way...Love the new VDub!....itll make a great addition to lfs..... Wonder what other goodies they have instored for us?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, in your face zeug.
Quote from sgt.flippy :At least you integrate well..

If you say "intergrativ" in the meaning of the word as it is used in Germany you would hit the nail on the head flippy
Quote from chavm481 :hmmm... im german...

And you were still thinking we're driving on the left side?

:smash3d:
Most likely his great great uncle came from germany or something along those lines...
I hate to interrupt the chavm481 family tree discussion... but an interesting factoid on left/right had drive.

When I was in the US Virgin Islands, I found that people there drive left hand drive cars on the left side of the road. Apparently it has something to do with the stubbornness of the first road traffic there - mules.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm moving to Holland.

We dont accept germans anymore

E: No joke, Welcome to Holland. Please serve all your money you have have so we can make new roads, buildings etc....
Quote from Danke :I hate to interrupt the chavm481 family tree discussion... but an interesting factoid on left/right had drive.

When I was in the US Virgin Islands, I found that people there drive left hand drive cars on the left side of the road. Apparently it has something to do with the stubbornness of the first road traffic there - mules.

Wouldn't it be a practicality issue with the nearby British Virgin Islands?
and since we are all so on topic i would like to ask more info about scoobyrbac's avatar.
hmmm... are those pics really of you guys? i always wondered that...
Quote from chavm481 :hmmm... are those pics really of you guys? i always wondered that...

Are you really a V8 engine?
yup , anyways, whats the point of bra/underpants models as avatars? should i upload a male version :P ???
Quote from chavm481 :yup , anyways, whats the point of bra/underpants models as avatars? should i upload a male version :P ???

No.
oh, they are ashamed to show themselves so they show a "look alike" ??? ...
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG