The online racing simulator
Quote from AndroidXP :But I guess the devs have to take the chances to get real cars and a bit of publicity "for free" where they can.

nope, unless you mean a different "for free" ...
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
I'm sure he is quite happy with what he got...almost a full game in it's own right for free
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I'm sure he is quite happy with what he got...almost a full game in it's own right for free

Well, I don't play LFS 24/7, more likely when I'm in mood for it or bored so couple races with FBM does the job, and planning on getting S1 probably in few days.

And referring to your license status is simply lame
I'm not...I'm saying what a good deal the demo is. Don't jump to conclusions just because of my license status
From the other thread but relevant here too: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=899547#post899547
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I E-Mailed Scavier about this Volkswagensher Scirocco and here is what i got:
Quote :Hello, about volkswagen scirocco, we plan to release it when its ready for public release, we dont know the date so dont ask for it, otherwise i give you banana car.

its available at GC 200x and we dont know what will happen if we release it now to public, we have imporrtant deal with volksgraughwafgnesör and we will keep lfsforum informed of any new news.

"Important deal with...", lets take that 100% literally and just assume LFS will get every freakin' model VAG has ever produced*.

* or owned, so that way we can also assume there will be Bentleys, Bugattis and Lamborghinis And few Scanias. And a MAN.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What we need, are some for JDM spec peformance cars. (RX7, 240SX etc)

i would love to see the Japanese spec Civic Type R FD2
best FWD prob?
Ughh "JDM Spec".

I laughed, really - I actually did.
can scawen get a TDi version for us?
Quote from mcintyrej :Ughh "JDM Spec".

I laughed, really - I actually did.

me too its just so boring at this point

lots of good car suggestions have been made.
and the ones that show up have always been a surprise.
really will any one say the UF1 or XFG misses the mark in any way?
or the FXO they are really true to counterparts of RL.
Real cars is just bonus material the LFS experience is so superbto any other sim online that it is inconsequential if the car is 'real' or not.
go Scirocco! and othe VAG stuffs would be rad )Polo cup anyone? VR6 BEetle cup? or any Lamborghini or Audi R8? or well i mentioned it before..wow
Ugly car that Scirocco, but more cars is good Progress is progress.
UGLY?!?!?!? omg you die now!
New content is always great,
In reality, I just can't wait!
Whether it's a car or tracks,
LFS Devs always have our backs.
Some pics here: http://www.esl.eu/de/gallery/?event=355

Only ones (so far, show starts today?) that have any relevance to it are these
Attached images
687474702s65736p6766782r6r65742s6766782s6576656r746q656469612s3335352s32373831363938382r6n7067.jpeg
687474702s65736p6766782r6r65742s6766782s6576656r746q656469612s3335352s32373836393334322r6n7067.jpeg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Wow, looks alot better in-game than i thought it would. The wheels dont look as good as i thought they would, they definetely need to put more vertex's in there. Im really curious what the finished interior will look like, and whether it has the actual VW wheel

Models are fine and actually look quite high polycount compared to current wheel selection. They just look rather dull because there's no texture or shadows, only little bit of shading.
Will they be in LFS too?
Quote from niall09 :Will they be in LFS too?

I bet they will never be released or much much later
wee neeed ingame pics
horny people.... anyway..
thats a retarded "video"
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG