The online racing simulator
It has traction control!? O.o If I am correct it has!
A car less powerfull than TBO class has TC? o.O Now then it gotta be a easy rider
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Funny.

It looks nice, also I see some uprages in shadows etc. am I right?

Shaky camera probably just fools.
Quote from The Very End :A car less powerfull than TBO class has TC? o.O Now then it gotta be a easy rider

Real Scirocco has, so devs had to put tc in the game maybe.

Quote from wheel4hummer :But you don't fly into the sky anyway. I just fired up LFS after reading this thread, got in the FXO and crashed into a wall at 80mph. I didn't fly away.

I just did the same :P. No flying here
It's online latency that causes the crazy flips, not the LFS engine itself. So playing offline you won't see it

God damn noobs
Would be cool if they LAN'd all the PCs together, and set up races. Shouldn't cause massive flips over LAN either
Is the wheel turning more than 720*? O.O So devs updated the wheel animation(hands truly ) propably also ;3... or they will at least ^^.
I'd like a proper vid, although I enjoy at the end of that one where we get a typical newcomer's reaction to LFS physics:
"Now it's gonna be a sharp right" <duhhh

"The car doesn't want to turn, does it" (or words to that effect, maybe "just won't turn")

Funny, people never give a moment's thought to how fast they're going, they just think that because they want it to turn it should
Quote from sinbad :Funny, people never give a moment's thought to how fast they're going, they just think that because they want it to turn it should

Just watch when it is really snowy outside in real life, same thing happens.
look fun and like a very comfirtable car to drive
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555
i think that only licensed users Should use this car...when it will be on LFS...
Quote from CasseBent :Could you explain that one please?

Quote from Primoz :You guys write too much. Period!

From the TSI badge i supposed it would be a twincharged unit. Too bad then. Firstly, VW can't distinguish between twin charging and turboing and secodnly, we don't get the twincharger in LFS :/

And i meant to write something else, but i forgot what it was so i'll leave it at this.

I am SUCH an imbecil. I meant in the name tag. Both the turbocharged and twincharged cars wear the TSI badge. Turbos should be 2.0T only i think. Like Audi does.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :It will be pretty useless on tarmac anyway, just like in RL, as it only engages at bad weather conditions (rain/mud/snow) usually

So it could work as new Rallycar?
Wish it was RWD
Well xfg works pretty nice on rallycross tracks so why not vws?
Hmm, i dont see what crash physics they fixed. The wall that the guy crashed into on the video is the pitlane on SO. Thats a standard wall and never makes anyone fly.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5KAku9cwM

in this video you can hear a guy say "I`m absolutely shocked by it" , "the car doesn't turn"

I don't want to negative about this and i think and maybe the driver hasnt played LFS...

and please correct me if im wrong...
Quote from LaimisD1 :http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5KAku9cwM

in this video you can hear a guys say "I`m absolutely shocked by it" , "the car doesnt turn"

I dont want to negative about this and i think and maybe the driver hasnt played LFS...

if you notice he doesnt use the brake cause their is no eye position change lol
Well they don't seem to realise that a heavy front wheel drive car requires a reduction in speed before being flung into a turn. Probably the type of person you will see in their new VW wearing a tree after they tried taking a sharp turn at 70mph.
Well one things for sure, they guy isn't going to be taking home a real Scirocco.
Hello,

His suspension seems to be wrecked before the crash into the wall.
This must not be his first crash (3 laps on 3) ^^

So the video is not a clue of the Feeling of the Car
Just good for Interior 3D and Textures

Can't wait to see more photos and videos of LiveForSpeed in this Game Convention
Quote from Dajmin :It's online latency that causes the crazy flips, not the LFS engine itself. So playing offline you won't see it

God damn noobs

Nor would crashing into that wall. That is not an autoX barrier, just a south city wall. Never have I launched into the air from South City's barriers, and I've hit them a lot

I wonder if you would be allowed to change FOV if you were at the convention? I wouldn't be able to judge anything from the view being in the back seat. I would probably run straight into the wall as well.
Quote from GotiKGotcha :Hello,

His suspension seems to be wrecked before the crash into the wall.
This must not be his first crash (3 laps on 3) ^^

yes and you can see that there are dark tire marks in the same place...
Am I right when I see that Scirocco has 900 degrees of rotation ?
Well it needs to be like the real car, and the real car has over 700deg of rotation, so thats maybe why. Most cars in real have more than 720deg anyway. One of my dad's car's has 1080 deg's.
-
(LaimisD1) DELETED by LaimisD1
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG