Eh? I thought they were going to race scirocco in every single track according to the german site, unless I misunderstood.
Quote from Jakg :They have before (Intel Racing Tour) - They walked out with a Z4 which he later sold because he was to young to drive it (iirc)

Wasn't it an M6? Danny 'Husky' Engels won it, if I recall correctly.
i dono
Quote from hrtburnout :Wasn't it an M6? Danny 'Husky' Engels won it, if I recall correctly.

Hell, I'm old enough to drive, but if I won an M6 I'd sell it anyway, buy a cheap car for USD$10k and put the rest in a savings account.
Quote from chavm481 :beacause they have enver played and we have all easily put hours of practice into south city, by the way, south city looks nice

So if someone without any practice beats other people with a lot of practice it is a bad thing?

Didn't get your comment, Scrabby.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from chavm481 :im not upping my post count thats a useless reason, what it get you? nothing... so... i noticed in the vid also that there were tire marks, he had a herd time turning left due to suspension damage but when he was accelerating at end if vid, it was no problem to turn right...

Responses like this are why we think you are just upping your post count.

Quote from chavm481 :i dono

This is awesome, anything like this is great for LFS.

It's not just the new car that has me excited(and I love VW), but I think this could mean [modernization] for the game..

And how nice would it be to have something real once in a while? I can't be the only one that would freak out if I saw a new, "real" track, le mans, Nurburgring, something like that, it would change LFS, and it would be a ton of fun.
Maybe we can have the uber-secret VW test track to go with it in future
Im just sad that we'll have to wait a lot until the car will be released in public version
Quote from zeugnimod :So if someone without any practice beats other people with a lot of practice it is a bad thing?

Didn't get your comment, Scrabby.

it wouldn't be bad, it would suck (at least for me)
amazing high tech expo and no pics or videos of sim...
Earlier it was the FBM, now it's the VWS (supposedly ), maybe LFS devs are about to get some interresting offers from car manufacturers Somebody should call Mr. Lamborghini
and Mr. Enzo ferrari, and mister civic honda
cool
more newer versions like different people driving it...
Would be great for an outside view on it, Really can't wait for the Scirocco,
Although @ Uximara, IMO it shouldn't be in the Demo version, You pay for good features, such as the Scirocco
When is the convention over?
not for demo please, lfs demo is a demo and only a demo lfs is lfs and costs money and time to make so not for demo yay!
Nah its from 21-24 August.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG