The online racing simulator
Rallycar? lol thats a Road car or racing car, but im sure its give a Rally version of it soon
Quote from Heiko1 :Rallycar? lol thats a Road car or racing car, but im sure its give a Rally version of it soon

looks a lot like a rally car to me or it could be a addition to the tbo class?
Quote from mutt107 :could be are new rally car?

Oh that's not a rally car that's a Turbo class.
Quote from danowat :So the ESL are running a Scirocco cup using LFS?

Noone said that.

The news from turtle (ESL) just says that there will be an event at the games convention where u can win the Scirocco. And i highly doubt that there will be a scirocco cup in the ESL

Edit:

SK|Vykos (all u guys should know him, as he is a beta tester of LFS) just _confirmed_ that this news is correct in the german LFS forums.

http://lfs.foren.4players.de/viewtopic.php?p=500029#500029

What im wondering...at first he was sceptic...looks like the devs didnt even let the car get tested by the beta tester's as they were uninformed about this.
#56 - JJ72
jesus christ, I am a bit drunk and this is too good to be true!
They must do a GTR version to mix up the hatch GTR class. either that or a road version to occupy the XFG and XRG, because both are lacking real badly as there's only 2 options
@ Zeugni

Thats what i meant with not giving the beta-testers the ability to do balancing or something else.

Well everyone knows (at last since the posts from Scawen about Patch Z) how bullheaded the devs are. (no offense here)
The posts on our german forum are realy childish...
Quote from Belain :Noone said that.

The news from turtle (ESL) just says that there will be an event at the games convention where u can win the Scirocco. And i highly doubt that there will be a scirocco cup in the ESL

Edit:

SK|Vykos (all u guys should know him, as he is a beta tester of LFS) just _confirmed_ that this news is correct in the german LFS forums.

http://lfs.foren.4players.de/viewtopic.php?p=500029#500029

What im wondering...at first he was sceptic...looks like the devs didnt even let the car get tested by the beta tester's as they were uninformed about this.

Quote from Heiko1 :The posts on our german forum are realy childish...

Childish or people just explaining their truly feels about the development of LFS?

Seeing that ure a Member of the Forum for about 1 year u maybe dont feel like most of the guys who posted into the thread who are LFS drivers since the nearly beginning. And also people who raced LFS professionaly for years and years...
Quote from Belain :Well everyone knows (at last since the posts from Scawen about Patch Z) how bullheaded the devs are. (no offense here)

And that's what I meant with ridiculous posts. (no offense either)
I'm also excited about the dev's response, can't wait!
Forgive me if I'm not excited.

/party-pooper
i will be happy of any new car in lfs, so i'm happy now no matter old or new scirocco
@devs: we hope its not a joke
Quote from Bob Smith :Forgive me if I'm not excited.

/party-pooper

why not bobby???? AM EXCITED HELL YEAH
Any progress in LFS is progress, but we'll see what happens.

There is a second article from the ESL, and that one doesn't name LFS at all
Quote from eight8acht :why not bobby????

2 litre turbocharged in-line four
~200 bhp
~1300kg
~145mph
FWD
MacPherson struts up front
225/45x17 tyres

It practically is the FXO. So much for extra variety.

dp1 please.
Quote from ACCAkut :Any progress in LFS is progress, but we'll see what happens.

There is a second article from the ESL, and that one doesn't name LFS at all

That is because the article was published before the information about the Scirocco in LFS was declassified (which was just yesterday, actually).

EDIT: @ Bob Smith, in my opinion, if it's the FXO's new dress, then this new dress at least looks frikkin good
Quote from St4Lk3R :That is because the article was published before the information about the Scirocco in LFS was declassified (which was just yesterday, actually).

ok, haven't seen that
#72 - JJ72
Quote from Bob Smith :2 litre turbocharged in-line four
~200 bhp
~1300kg
~145mph
FWD
225/45x17 tyres

dp1 please.

we are talking about the old one.

which is almost XRG spec though,, but a tad less powerful.
Quote from Bob Smith :2 litre turbocharged in-line four
~200 bhp
~1300kg
~145mph
FWD
225/45x17 tyres

But if its the race version...

~300bhp
~1100kg
~160?mph
RWD

The Megane Cup mod was very successful in rFactor, this would be a very similar car.
anyone saw this?

Either way nothing to get excited about... Not really. But I guess it shows the non-believers that Scawen, Eric and Victor haven't stopped working on, which might stop the negativity for a day or two.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG