The online racing simulator
copy and link and paste in your address bar.
It works now.
What did he have to do to win the car? Did he have to enter a raffle or did they have to race to win it?
It was an open event i think, the person who made the fastest lap around one of the south city tracks with the new scirroco, wins it.
I have seen the Scirocco-Version of LFS at the Games Convention in Leipzig (Germany) today! Looks nice and i hope to download it next time. I was surprised about the popularity of LFS there because there were a lot of options to play LFS.
Great to hear there was a lot of interest.. but remember that some people will do anything to win something and if they win, never look back..
#932 - QBi
Does any1 know winners time? It'd probably give us some clue howw fast will Vws be

Oh and congratulations to the winner
Quote from QBi :Does any1 know winners time? It'd probably give us some clue howw fast will Vws be

According to this (1:03,13 if i'm not mistaken) the final time will be somewhere around one minute, maybe slightly under 60 seconds.
According to the german forum, the winner of the Scirocco is n!Jay.
thats cool. now theres a time for us to beat when the scirocco comes out
Quote from chavm481 :thats cool. now theres a time for us to beat when the scirocco comes out

hopefully before duke nukem forever
Woohoo,
That's what I said when I heard the news :P
Quote from Kid222 :According to this (1:03,13 if i'm not mistaken) the final time will be somewhere around one minute, maybe slightly under 60 seconds.

so as predicted a tad slower than the TBOs then.
But but but...

It'll be in it's own class

We need a competitor. I suggest a Focus ST.
it does take a while to make a car right? im guessing IF any new car comes, it wont be for atleast another year.
Quote from chavm481 :it does take a while to make a car right? im guessing IF any new car comes, it wont be for atleast another year.

Maybe for a car like the Sirocco there's a lot of driving aids (not needed for any car yet) that needed to be coded.

And since it's a real world car replica it have to match the real car performance more accuratly and it surely takes much more time than for a car that have no nothing to be compare to.
I don't think it took long for the dev's to make the FBM, atleast i hope we'll be getting to drive this thing this winter.
well its not a real life replica so people arnt gong to compare it to a real f1 car cause its not based on one.
Quote from chavm481 :well its not a real life replica so people arnt gong to compare it to a real f1 car cause its not based on one.

The FBM IS a real life replica. :rolleyes:
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG