The online racing simulator
Quote from hotmail :Just before anybody believe him,
He is not right.

he means when we/lfs know that you are hacking lfs then you are not welcome

so if you are a demo driver and you ask for a hack or free unluck, use your mind twice

Yeah, Sorry I got it mixed up.:sorry:
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think there have been test patches when there was actual new "content" (tracks or cars) in the patch. I could be wrong, though.

X30-X39 contained a FBM.
oh, i thought it was patch y when it got introduced. i joined this last january.
man i seriously cant wait for this its gonna stand out so much from other cars gonna be funny putting it on the track with other old cars and comparing the outer detail of the car
exellent car, want it yesterday
cant wait hopefully it will be the next patch since were at Z now so i hope they bring it public very soon cuz im board of lfs and this might spice up the community of lfs and get some people playing again like me for one.
Quote from natedog420 :cant wait hopefully it will be the next patch since were at Z now so i hope they bring it public very soon cuz im board of lfs and this might spice up the community of lfs and get some people playing again like me for one.

Yeah me too, the only thing thats kinda keeping me busy is the tweak, but it would be better if we could change the tires.

So has there been anymore news on websites about it since the convention?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Yeah me too, the only thing thats kinda keeping me busy is the tweak, but it would be better if we could change the tires

You can change the tires. lol
the tire change would be quick, but if the scirocco comes in patch z, its not tweakable until and update (tweak) right?
Quote from TLRoff :just a quicky note for US driver..
This particular VW is NOT availible in the US Euro release (of the real world car) only. SO enjoy it when we get it 'cus for many of us LFS will be as close as we get to driving this particular VeeDUB.

T.L. Roff
Oakland CA

Nothing is set in stone yet. The President of VW North America doesn't want it here, but the decision goes the company heads in Germany, from what I've read, so we might get it here. I hope we do, it's a fantastic looking little thing. I'd probably buy one, should they prove be on par with the Golf, quality-wise.
Since the new VWS is a real car, I wonder if we will be able to choose between Right/Left hand drive.
The RaceAbout is a real car too and you can do it...
true, so im thinking at least a left side drive but likely a right side since it was left side at the GC. and euro cars are right side...
Quote from chavm481 :the tire change would be quick, but if the scirocco comes in patch z, its not tweakable until and update (tweak) right?

We are already at patch Z, so it won't come for a patch that is already released. Maybe for AA or something.

Quote from chavm481 :true, so im thinking at least a left side drive but likely a right side since it was left side at the GC. and euro cars are right side...

We Europeans are quite different to the Britains. We drive on the right side, so we have the cockpit on the left.
Quote from Victor :i don't get all those people complaining to spam. Do you find it so interesting? If someone at a party makes remarks like these, do you go towards him because "hmm that seems like an interesting chap"? Why the need to reply and at the same time keep on adding to the spam count?

ehm, this is how forums use to work these days :|
silly internet thingie

yes tire size is not changeable in the lfs database patch z tweak. maybe some others but it would be nice to have
Quote from chavm481 :true, so im thinking at least a left side drive but likely a right side since it was left side at the GC. and euro cars are right side...

You do realize how dumb that sounded, right?

Spreading false information isn't nice. Brits are the only ones in europe (that I know) that have the driver's seat on the right side.

So seriously, I would sugest you check your sources before making a post or not to post at all.
Quote from hda :Brits are the only ones in europe (that I know) that have the driver's seat on the right side.

Everyone forgets the Irish *Goes back into the corner of Europe and cries*
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Everyone forgets the Irish *Goes back into the corner of Europe and cries*

you are totally right, my appologies to everyone in the UK
oh... germans have left side wheels?
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG