The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :S2 has RAC, MRT and BF1 they are real cars too

btw i am happy

Thanks for stating the obvious, either of em is a major car manufacturer? one of a kind more likely.

No need for replying, cannea be arsed talkin about this matter anymore >_<
Quote from Electric Eye :Thanks for stating the obvious, either of em is a major car manufacturer?

BMW is a major car manufacturer. BF1 = BMW Sauber F1
Quote from wheel4hummer :BMW is a major car manufacturer. BF1 = BMW Sauber F1

And Saab powers and drives the RAC. Even though it is assembled by students in a shed in Finland...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :And Saab powers and drives the RAC. Even though it is assembled by students in a shed in Finland...

:ices_rofl
Bringing it back again.

Who cares, it's not an actual SAAB though?
Quote from Electric Eye :Bringing it back again.

Erm the mrt5 isn't one of a kind. It is mae by mcgill racing.

Also stop moaning. You didn't pay for the game so what right do you have to complain about cars you have never driven
Quote from Electric Eye :Bringing it back again.

don't matter. I hate Saab's, and I hate the way the RAC handles. In other words, the RAC is 'saab' enough for me.
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555 : useless post
Quote from Luke.S :Erm the mrt5 isn't one of a kind. It is mae by mcgill racing.

Also stop moaning. You didn't pay for the game so what right do you have to complain about cars you have never driven

Indeed the MRT is from the McGill University Racing Team and it's a formula SAE. They do race it so it's not a fictional car. And Electric Eye there are quite a bit of real cars in LFS. Just that you can't use most of them because your only playing the demo.

the VW Scirocco is indeed the first mass produced car in LFS but there are quite a bit of real race cars in LFS.
Quote from Luke.S :Erm the mrt5 isn't one of a kind. It is mae by mcgill racing.

Read what was previously said before jumping in.

And evilpimp, there are 5 real cars/formulas in the game. All mentioned in car list in lfs.net none of em are mass produced. Pointless to continue since people come shouting without reading what was said previously.

Good luck, home improvement time.
this is funny... im entertained for the week
LOL. Talking about reading properly did I not say that I agreed it was indeed the first mass produced car? Read my post again you seem to have missed a part. Oh and btw, it wasn't meant to be shouting or anything I was just making some things clear..
yup. im gettin the s2 this friday and i can wait for the addon
Can anyone remind me why were jumping in on Electric Eye? His posts seem to be the most mature by far in this argument and so far theres nothing wrong with what he's said (that i've seen) except the "demo racer" tag.
Quote from Jakg :Can anyone remind me why were jumping in on Electric Eye? His posts seem to be the most mature by far in this argument and so far theres nothing wrong with what he's said (that i've seen) except the "demo racer" tag.

he called me a "twat" and then it started i know what your gonna say
Quote from G!NhO :he called me a "twat" and then it started i know what your gonna say

Annoying me and telling me to get S2 randomly while it had nothing to do with what I was talkin' about. What resposne would you expect?

Or should I pray you for having s2?
EVERYBODY quit bitching and look at the ingame photo and see what reward well all be getting soon
Quote from Tibble :EVERYBODY quit bitching and look at the ingame photo and see what reward well all be getting soon

its old!!! we already seen it
lol oh..... well damit everybody still quit bitchin, its only a game. lets keep the waters calm or duel it out on the track if your really enraged
Quote from Tibble :lol oh..... well damit everybody still quit bitchin, its only a game. lets keep the waters calm or duel it out on the track if your really enraged

he cant duel it out on the track, because he aint got S2
Lmaooo, Burn
Quote from Electric Eye :Annoying me and telling me to get S2 randomly while it had nothing to do with what I was talkin' about. What resposne would you expect?

Or should I pray you for having s2?

I would expect something more mature than name calling.
yyeeahh!!! lol this now a forum fight!!! *throws mirror at Tibble*
Quote from Jakg :Can anyone remind me why were jumping in on Electric Eye? His posts seem to be the most mature by far in this argument and so far theres nothing wrong with what he's said (that i've seen) except the "demo racer" tag.

lol I've been thinking about this too.

Maybe that's because he used the word "twat" too loosely.

Still S2 users shouldn't keep banging on about demo users should buy S2/ should get S2 before talking, that is childish behavior at best.
stop the fight
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG