The online racing simulator
Played too much on "noobs Sumo server"
declare a winner
Quote from JO53PHS :They wanted to enter a motorbike competition; The rules stated that only 2 wheeled vehicles may enter. They couldn't afford a motorbike so they made a Bicicar.

1st 4 t3h w1n!!1oneoneone

now, post a new one, joe...
Yet another rental car proves it's lack of 4WD ability.
Because it is a AWD, it doesn't mean it isn't SUV.

Next generation of Sport Utility Vehicles: Spectator sports!
Am I allowed to do a caption If I posted the pic?
Quote from JO53PHS :Am I allowed to do a caption If I posted the pic?

You can but since you are the one who selects the winner I think it could be suspicious if you are the winner again

My caption (shouting from the upside road)

"Hey guys! Just checking if I have a puncture in the left-rear! Can you see any bubbles on there?"
Our expedition at his high point: we spotted a wild Ford jumping out of the water, fleeing into the woods, very rare encounter.
Damn sat-nav
After his failed American Football career, anti-cheating officials ban Dwain Chambers in his alternative sport for the 2008 Olympics - canoeing.
Man in green canoe - How the fudge did he not see that sharp bend approaching?!

Man in blue canoe - He should've gone to Specsavers.
Quote from beefyman666 :Man in green canoe - How the fudge did he not see that sharp bend approaching?!

Man in blue canoe - He should've gone to Specsavers.

ROFL!

Another entry from me

'Did I take the wrong turn back there dear?'

Or 'Look what the fishing boats dragged in'

DK
This week on Discoverys The Deadliest Catch...
Canoe believe he's gonna leave that there... ?
"The canoeists couldn't help but wonder how their friend had morphed into an SUV and was clambering out of the river."

"Gordon Brown's SUV-For-The-Family scheme had quickly found itself sinking under pressure."

Quote from Rish :Canoe believe he's gonna leave that there... ?

Ooooof mate, thats.....Haha! I literally went "oooooffff" when i read it.
"hey, dude, you forgot to turn off your lights..."
Blue Canoe guy "Omg dude I just found the right tree to build my club house"
Green Canoe guy "Come on man, It doesnt have space to have a garage "
Canoe 1 - Bob, can you see that? Is that what I think it is?
Canoe 2 - Yes it is. Oh, my, god.
Canoe 1 - We came all the way to a rainforest to get away from british sea life and there's a bloody seagul flying over the top of this ravine.
Didnt I tell you! That happends when you drive the 4wd instead of a Canoe.
Scawen, after seeing that incident, decided to make stronger the Fern Bay Bridge

or

That was the reason Scawen made LFS walls inmortal
T1 is always a pain...
"And here we see the rare Chrysler Voyager in its natrual habitat, nesting above a quiet river bank, the Voyager was recently added to the world endangered species list"
Guy in a canoe says "This is really 0ld! We want the winner and a new picture!!"
Quote from 5haz :"And here we see the rare Chrysler Voyager in its natrual habitat, nesting above a quiet river bank, the Voyager was recently added to the world endangered species list"

You win!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG