The online racing simulator
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Unfortunately the squirrel was disqualified: four-wheel drive was not allowed in the class.
Told you I'm no chicken.
As fox hunting with horses and hounds was banned, British toffs had to find an alternative hunting sport...
Ten points each!!
"Alternative fuels are better for the enviroment, but the use of peanut oil is showing some unexpected problems"
Luckily, each car is now fitted with a brand new "Squirrel Canon", mounted on either side of the cockpit.
After the technical inspection, Javier Villa was disqualified on grounds of having too many wings.

-----

Heavy dieting backfired on Javier Villa when a slight gust of wind swept through pit lane.
quicksilver's and mcintyrej's are good lol
Shot was taken seconds before a multi-vehicle collision. The drivers were take to hospital with critical injuries. Note: the squirrel was not injured.
"love is in the air!
Quote from tristancliffe :As fox hunting with horses and hounds was banned, British toffs had to find an alternative hunting sport...

DING DING DING.

We have a winner, over to you.
It's been a while since I was funny enough to win! Yippee!

Here's mine
"And remember guys, we're not going to do an 'Albers'."

The Toyota pitcrew win an F1 car at the weekly F1 poker tournament with a pair of jacks.

(Sorry, that was a bit poor)
"Where the hell does this long pole go"
"I don't know man see if it fits in the gas tank"
"No you jerk its obviously a long screwdriver for reaching under the car"
"Forget about that, what is this cloth on the track for?"
"FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T KNOW, WE JUST GOT OUT OF PIT SCHOOL!"
"Alright relax...wait a minute...isn't pit lane over THERE?"
"Toyota are clearly in denial about the speed of their cars after fitting a wheelie bar to them for this weekends race"
Confusion in the Toyota pits when they released that not all 4 wheels remained level.
"Now remember Hiro-san, the wheels must all be level"
*man at left*

"OOH! A ladybird "
Quote from mcintyrej :*man at left*

"OOH! A ladybird "

Ha ha, an easy winner. I do this sort of thing myself! Ooh! A sugar-lump
Quote from tristancliffe :Ha ha, an easy winner. I do this sort of thing myself! Ooh! A sugar-lump

Strange thing was, I did the exact same thing with a ladybird today. Except I'm not a toyota mechanic

Terrible picture quality, but you can see it. Hope this hasn't been posted!
Eagle!!!

(dang used that one already )
Marlboro Extra Strong - Gives You Wings !!!!!!
Ja, V-tec just kick... got old.

Desperate experiment to prove F1 has better aerodynamics than F-22.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG