The online racing simulator
That's not what I meant with "less downforce"
"This driver went to drastic lengths to avoid running over the ladybird that a Toyota mechanic had spotted on the track."
Hakkinen misunderstood his engineer when he told him to lift off for the chicane.
Pit crew attempts to reduce car weight with helium filled tires.
New rFactor F1 Mod released.
"Sacre bleu! Damn that Senna and his pranks, my ****ing wings are on upside down!!"
"Got to win that G25!"
Turbo Boost!!
"Sorry guys, this new aero package is lacking a little downforce"
While the air time was a nice experience, The landing looked as if it may hurt a little.
Quote from Hankstar :"Sacre bleu! Damn that Senna and his pranks, my ****ing wings are on upside down!!"

Hahaha, got to be the winner!
"Slight turbulance ahead"
"Installing that jet engine was the best idea I ever had!"
Quote from amp88 :Hakkinen misunderstood his engineer when he told him to lift off for the chicane.

i would vote for that one
__

"Introducing another way to reduce tyrewear"
Somehow, Hakkinen didn't feel that attending that 'all you can eat' Mexican buffet was a good idea

OR

City officials move road Down Under
Quote from Hankstar :"Sacre bleu! Damn that Senna and his pranks, my ****ing wings are on upside down!!"

Defffinatly the winner.

Although, the one about the ladybird made me laugh inside
Yay, go Hankstar. But got to say that for sake of realism, it should have been "perkele" instead "sacre bleu."
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Looks like Hankstar forgot I'll hijack this turn then...

After realising he's never going to be able to beat Sebastien Loeb Marcus Gronholm attempts to beat Tommi Makinen's by winning the Finnish National Tractor Championships.

Marcus Gronholm ploughs on with vehicle development (Someone had to do it...).
WRC tyre choices instantly became less complex
Drunk and disorderly, Marcus Gronholm accidently stumbles onto the set of the new Children of the Corn movie...
Grönholm: "I will beat you, it has AWD, it has masses of torque, and your baby can sleep in my tyres pattern"
"Confused farmer stumbles into rally driver photo shoot."
"As long as I start first, no-one can overtake me. Muhahahahaha"
"Michael Scumacher not only changed his face after leaving F1, but decided to try a new type of racing aswell."

Sorry, i'm very tired and my mind has a drunk effect when I am :P

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG