The online racing simulator
Flavio to Bernie:- ''No! Don't make me take Alonso back, anything but that!''
By the way guys, I announced Hankstar as the winner back on the 10th, so either him or someone else post something new.
*** Removed ***
<removed>
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Post Removed
Quote from Greboth :I wasn't nominated but got a good picture so, here you go.

Is it allowed to use fatal pictures? You know that the driver actually died? I don`t know how thos topic is, I strongely dislike that we making fun or trying to find something fun about a driver that lost hes life. It`s like filming Colin`s helicopter crash and say "thats what you get for flying a roflcopter"
Absolute disgusting

But I belive you didn`t know that, but now you do. Please at least consider to take a new picture.
Quote from The Very End :Is it allowed to use fatal pictures? You know that the driver actually died?

If that is formula Nippon, I'm afraid you are right.
Seriously, what the hell?
Ok, so why can you say so? Why can you make a competition where we are trying to get a good laught about a picture where the driver died some seconds later on?

Well then thats just fine. You know what?
I take a picture of Coling Mcrae, maybe of a helicopter and then you`ll find something funny about that?!

:arge:
I agree, maybe the pic should be really removed. I already deleted my post...
Quote from The Very End :...

Relax - I'm pretty sure Greboth didn't know about it just as it didn't occur to any of us who commented to check.
I hope Greboth didn't know that the driver actually died in that incident...

edit: Too slow. I agree with Xaotik.
I am relaxed, and yes, I should consider that before going mental here, he probally didn`t know the pic was fatal and that he haven`t checked the topic.
I just wanted to point out that everyone seems to scream out when somebody is as doing as much as saying something fun that could be releated little or almost nothing with colin, it`s a flamewar starting.
A fatal crash is a fatal crash, it doesn`t care if it`s a popular driver or not, but they are as much worth, but I guess most people didn`t know it was fatal.

Eh...breath, well, I think the rules need to be changed.
No fatal pics can be posted, and if someone know it`s a fatal one, then it`s possible to remove it and add a new one, and it starts over again.

I did not know that the crash was fatal I have now removed the picture.
Here's new one... should leave some room for imagination.
Attached images
115318200723018968.JPG
"Gay? What does that word mean, young man?"

-----

"Well, it all started when I ate a live frog ..."
A decisive moment at the start of the race as a crucial change to pit strategy was made after the nearest mythological station reported leprechaun activity in the area.
Patrick found out why his mother always said 'don't look in paint cans'

Or:

Leprechaun? WHAT Leprech....oh no

Or:

See? THAT's why pigs don't have beards

DK
''McLaren were willing to try anything to pay off their fine from the FiA, including kidnapping a leprechaun..''
At the end of every rainbow there's a bowl of gold and a hot chi whaaaaaaaaaa!
"They all are after me lucky charms."
"The irish men wants a Formula 1 Gp in their country, And here He is, the Major Leprechaun with his bucket of gold to wash Ecclestone's Mind"
Don't drink and drive, lads.
"Oh no, yer..... I tink I dun it again, Ive gone un pissed meself"
"me teeth are gold too"

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG