The online racing simulator
? Wtf?

Dk
Nobody has been declared the winner, so I will post this funny picture I found on autosport.
Attached images
XPB_0AS15A901WE7PD0IAKXS0-3.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Nobody has been declared the winner, so I will post this funny picture I found on autosport.

Alonso's half-sister couldn't resist stealing Ferrari's tires - despite the fact she was giving birth to a hat.
*pffffrrrt*
nice rack
Ambulance called to Fuji Raceway as young girl "snaps like a twig" trying to do a mans job.

(My girlfriend is soo going to kick my arse)
Ambulance is called to the scene where a girls face has become stuck to a tyre!
''McLaren deny rumours of cutbacks in their pit crew...''
"And they say F1 cars are light"

Or

"This may help to my constipation problems"
McLaren try new tactics in stealing Ferrari information.
Quote from mcintyrej :Alonso's half-sister couldn't resist stealing Ferrari's tires - despite the fact she was giving birth to a hat.

Laughed out loud everytime I even thought of that one, so it has to be the winner!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Laughed out loud everytime I even thought of that one, so it has to be the winner!

Haha thanks! Not won one for a while.

Here's your next one!
Berger: Come on, just a little feel!
Senna: Haha, touch me and die.
"and then she bit my hand for squeezing her ass, I will tell you why she bit my finger in private"

or

"My fortune teller was saying one day a middle class black kid called Lewis will be compared to you, how stupid is that! ahahahhaha"
take this orange pill, and you stay in wonderland and the dream continues...............

or

I swear it's chocolate, smell.
"Maybe if i just nod and smile he'll go away......"
Senna: "What is he talking about?... Oh look at that Grid Girl... Me likes....."

Berger: "Yeah Senna, Live for speed is great dude"
Berger: you know man, rFactor is the best
Senna: i cant believe you play that sh*t
"hahahahaha so yeh it was just chlamydia "
Quote from Rish :"Maybe if i just nod and smile he'll go away......"

Made me giggle. Winner.
Woo hoo!

Here's your pic!
Attached images
senna mansell taxi.JPG
Quote from Rish :Woo hoo!

Here's your pic!

Many belived it would be impossible to hold onto a speeding race car, but with Canon, You can.
New methane engines are a huge success and create more work for lower-class people.

Is it just me, or are all of my last jokes about farts?
Driver changes caused some interesting 'time saving' innovations
"New ballast system opens the gates for real daredevils."

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG