The online racing simulator
"Association of Adults that Did Not have Childhood"
"New Hoon Laws Seem To Be Workin Well"
You know you performed a top-chop wrong when..
:singer: 'Have you seen my childhood? I'm searching for that wonder in my youth'

After deciding to have a racing class for people with no legs, the solution was finally hit upon on the cars they could drive.
When NASCAR decided to make a midget class, somebody mixed up the blueprints
Nascar Paralympics .

:hide:
And welcome to the inugural Morrocan Pedal Car championhip!
That's what i call dwarfing the car.

Bikers will hopefully understand.
When Nascar changed it's rules to only 1 cylinder engines for gas savings, the American companies also thought "the smaller the engine, the smaller the car."
Wow what a way to cut down on gas emissions.
Haven't seen a clear winner, so I'll choose the best three:

Quote from Blas89 :"Association of Adults that Did Not have Childhood"

(Unless you were referring to the LFS community )
Quote from J@tko :And welcome to the inugural Morrocan Pedal Car championhip!

Quote from DieKolkrabe :When NASCAR decided to make a midget class, somebody mixed up the blueprints

Who of you is first to post a new picture?
The position of the little track microphone ON the track caused more problems than it sorted.
in this weeks irl race panasonic unveiled their new system to paint walls quickly
according to panasonics ceo don iwatani early adopters will be able to choose from a large range of colours spanning anything from "whatever the wall was before" to "pitch black"
''During the inaugural LFS real life drivers' championship, turn one went exactly as expected...''
"The organisers regretted letting the drivers learn the track on Burnout Revenge before the race"
''Following this incident it is now forbidden for women in the crowd to show their breasts to passing drivers...''
The national championship Racing In Reverse was plagued by cheaters.
Rocksta*r's driver "This newspaper is awesome"
"****ing Noob Dont Play On This Server Ever Again!!"
Is it against the rules for me to enter. I know I can't win

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG