The online racing simulator
"I will win at Monaco, you will crash. I will win at Monaco, you will crash. I will win at Monaco, you will crash. I will win at Monaco, you will crash."

Lewis uses Mclarens new telekinetic radio technology to try and put off Massa ahead of the Monaco GP
"Lewis desperately trying to keep the last bit of his brains in."

lewis thinking: "shut it Ron, there's a cute bird working it down the pit lane"
I know when i press these buttons hard enough, I'll "grow" an inch.
Ehm. You are supposed to post funny stuff. I know the picture isn't quite good but... come on

Check this for help :link: *

*bad joke*
Tee-hee, I think everyone who's currently watching the Monaco qualifying knows what the next picture should be....
When I grow up I want sideburns all the way down here.

-----

The doctor hasn't yet figured out exactly what stuff is coming out of my ears in fast corners.
Quote from amp88 :Tee-hee, I think everyone who's currently watching the Monaco qualifying knows what the next picture should be....

Ok, your turn then ...
Attached images
monaco20072for1parking.JPG
Micheal Schumacher secretly drives a Ferrari during qualifying.
Recent roadworks in the Center of Monte Carlo have induced paint to lift from the road and onto car's tires. This has caused grip to be low and for the schumacher-tactic look even more plausible.
Even after Michael Schumacher's retirement Ferrari continues to get special treatment by the FIA. Their wish of having the pitbox away from the other teams at Rascasse to lose less time during pitstops was granted.
"Kimi: Feed the meter Felipe, I'm just popping in here to buy a new Yacht"
"On the right, you see Juan-Pabo Montoya driving a Ferrari replica."
[O/T] How rich is the Monte Carlo area? They have a high-street shop for yachts. :jawdrop:
Quote from Leifde :[O/T] How rich is the Monte Carlo area? They have a high-street shop for yachts. :jawdrop:

You have to have a few millions on your bankaccount to be allowed to live there, so go figure
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"Kimi: Feed the meter Felipe, I'm just popping in here to buy a new Yacht"

Winner. Sorry for the lateness.
I was waiting ages for you to say I was the winner

Enjoy...
Attached images
d_306_SMITH_PODIUM-3.jpg
"Mmm, milk."
"I wish I could swap this trophy to these..."

"Wait ... wait ... Oh no ... this drivers suit is to tight"
"I hope she doesnt notice I soiled myself during the race..."
Why, of all the times in the world, do I have to suffer from blisters NOW! :cry:
Look at the state of you, SPIT! I'm sure it will just wipe off.
Not sure how to read that 'spit'
Helppp! I'm going to catch cooties!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG