The online racing simulator
This is what rednecks refure to as headers..
Right, so after about 48 hours or so, the results are in.

It was close in the end between amp88 and Blas89, but I decree the mousies have it by a whisker so take it away, amp88...
Quote from amp88 :Alonso has to jump to safety on top of his car after Schumacher points out the mouse on the track.

Can't find anything funny, someone else can take my turn.
I'll take it
Attached images
scottspeed_tororosso-cosworth_indianapolis_2006_1024.jpg
I didn't do anything, I swear!
"A lone Michelin tyre takes its revenge on the FIA by picking off F1 cars 1 by 1"

or

"Speed by name, shit by nature"
"D'oh! I wish I could take my sandbuggy to the beach. STUPID SPONSOR AGREEMENTS.

Y'all happy now? CREDEET SWEEESS?

Bloody car doesn't even have place for my bucket and shovel..."
Speed has just DNF'd in Paris-Dakar Rally and yet he still managed to crash another car in the middle of Sahara.

Great. Just, great. I just bought these gloves last week, and now they have gravel scuffs on them.
Right, where's the eBay dispute link, I don't think "used" quite covers this, I think the seller was called DCoulthard.
"I hate valet parking..."
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"A lone Michelin tyre takes its revenge on the FIA by picking off F1 cars 1 by 1"

or

"Speed by name, shit by nature"

I think this is the winner (the second one, although I quite liked the first one too as it gives a funny mental image).

Your go!
Enjoy...
Attached images
pic3.jpg
eh it's wet out here-
The rider was fooled by the presence of millions of tiny ball-bearings on the track!
via pitradio: go wash youself off for the podium the sponsors on your suit are hardly readable with all that dirt
Doriftooo!!
Bike drifting goes down a "storm"
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
That's one laid back driver
I have a feeling this wasn't what my instructor meant when he said 'go with the flow'...
Yours makes no sense Sam

"I have a feeling this isn't what my instructor meant when he said 'go with the flow'..."
Hahaha.
*Stewie voice* BLAST YOU! Post editing contraption. One day I shall revenge! VICTORY SHALL BE MINE.

Ooh, dancing kitty! How entertaining.
Sorry to do a Jakg on you...

...But shouldnt it be "isn't" not "wasn't" as it is present tense?
Tune in for more of these amazing BLOOPERS!
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
-imitates commentator's voice- "and he's runnin' down the track at the last straight, braking for the final turn and, OH! he desides to lock up the front wheel to initiate a bike drift! and the bikes going lower, and lower and lower, and too low!"

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG