The online racing simulator
I just thought it was funny because I actually could imagin them actually saying such things

Someone else pick I winner, I'm better at humour rather than judging it
It's 2006, It's Snetterton, It's raining. And it's the annual BTCC off-road race once again. Matt Neal leads
next one?

edit: I changed the pic to slightly better one, but tristan already replied but it's still basicly the same pic

and that is actually a track marshall, not a spectator.
Look Left, Look Right, Look Left Aga...

Edit: Bah, in the photo I used, he had only just started to come into shot, so my comment was more amusing. Now it's obvious he wasn't hit by the ca...
"last call for pints!"
by the time he figured he forgot to take off his clothes it was already too late
Bob had this feeling that going for a walk wasn't such a good idea at the time, especially with that whining sound

EDIT, Few more entries suggested by friends who don't have LFS:

'How Mr Magoo met his end'
'Oh shit! I dropped my glasses'
'Hurry up!'
'How crash testing became more advanced'
'DTM = Don't Try to Move'
'I'll pwn j00 d00d'
'I'm so good I don't need a car to race'

DK
"Graphic ipod advert set to Chumba Wumba's 'I get knocked down' to be screened only after 10pm"
Chinese Olympic sprint trials were DEFINITELY drug free
"Local jogger nearly hit by race car as he tried to run off the previous nights lager"

or

"Michelin Man advertising shame as he turns up to a Dunlop sponsored event"
"screw your blue flag!"
"i'll bet you 20 bucks i can touch the rail on the other side and come back"
Motorsport needs lollipop men on the track too, not just in the pits.
The Audi team withdrew after having been lapped by a jogger.
Quote from ans7812 :"i'll bet you 20 bucks i can touch the rail on the other side and come back"

winner
"The Royal driver finaly managed to turn around his car, everything needed to proof that F1 cars can drive upside down now is to turn around the track itself too."
Hey look I can see my own shadow from here.
"I knew I shouldn't have let that newcomer mechanic to set up my wings"

New line through the turn
Stupid marshalls fitted the track upside-down
After seeing the success of the Australian team <whatever team this is (Canada?)> try to emulate their driving technique.
after watching hid favourite movie for the 100th time the night before the race he just had to pull a maverick on the russian driver
"Pit Radio: You need to cool your tyres, cool your tyres.
Driver: No problem"
Whoops, I thought that the green arrow on the side of my car meant this way down!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG