The online racing simulator
I cant believe this didn't win!! just incase anyone didn't get it go and watch ace ventura, trust me its worth it.

Quote from Origamiboy :''Like a glove...!''

I demand a recount!!!:smash3d:

There ya go
Nobody cared that the practice session had just started, and the #8 Porsche was coming. All these two were interested in was J-Lo running across the track naked.
Repeat after me. Acura Acura Acura Acura Acura Acura Acura... <time passes> ...Acura Acura Acura where are we again?
Both of these men are turning away in discust, at Acura's sick twisted propaganda
Little did the two men know, the Acura had lost its steering, the throttle had stuck, and it was headed straight for them. Good thing there's a wall
The cars had powerful engines and headlights. The crowd had earplugs and dark shades. The race ended undecided.
"Oh man look at that girl.. Uuuuuummmmm thats why I like racing"

"Sebastian Vettel was bored of F1 so he come to see girls" The guy in the picture reminds me of him.. older of course.
"turn off the light turn of the light (8)"
''Hey, is that Harjun in his new Porsche?!''
''I think so, just try to ignore him...''
"Look daddy, I'm bored of my kart. Can I have that red car over there?"
"Whats uglier than a prototype ALMS car? Ginger sideburns."
The winner is.........

Blas89

Your go
Those two americans just keep looking right to ignore the right turn in the back!
"OMG That car just turned right!"
Sorry for being late! Let me find a picture.

Here you go!
Attached images
Prost-Lauda_1984_Brands_01_PHC.jpg
hmmmmhhhmmm peeing in the rival car feels so good hmmhh
"Lets see how good the central locking on these cars really are"
or
"If we leave our cars here will they still be here in the morning?
Synchronised racing had a limited appeal.
ohhhhh, whats does this button do? (in background a bomb technition running to stop him from pushing the button)
"Apparenly the car does 80% of the work and the driver does 20%, so the Mclaren team put it to the test."

or

"I think we have each others keys"
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"Apparenly the car does 80% of the work and the driver does 20%,

So they stole another 20% from Ferrari and now Alonso is not needed.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG