The online racing simulator
Piquet and Salazar did not start the race due to an unfortunate pre-race incident involving superglue.
"Look! There's our guy, Sal! Stop dancing and help me catch him, you buffoon!"
"3.. 2.. 1.. Fight"
A fistfight where people wear full face helmets. Makes as much sense as Lerts' crispy bike theory.
"Gtfo off me you noob"

"No YOU hit ME idiot!"

Reminds me of everyday LFS life too. D:
"Lets bump fists to show our fans how hip and down with each other we are bro... What the.. You're doing it wrong!"
Quote from 5haz :Piquet and Salazar did not start the race due to an unfortunate pre-race incident involving superglue.

Winnar!
Quote from 5haz :

An unfortunate oversight in the 2012 season regulations led to controversial diffuser designs.
Alllaaaaahhhhhh
"golf sale ->"
Occupy F1?
Bernie's idea to add Morris dancers to spice up the on track action was not received well by the drivers.
I don't care if you're collecting for Children in Need, you're causing a ****ing traffic jam.

or

This is why Eddie Jordan shouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol
Sorry for the delay; I hadn't been checking the thread. Someone else can take my turn because I can't find any new funny images.
Attached images
sam16112011006051.JPG
reaction after watching 2 girls 1 cup.
"Ewww, your hands are touching my laptop! So dirty!"
"Guys... on second thought... maybe posting 'shopped pics of Max Mosley in a nazi orgy with five hookers isn't the best idea. Oh you pressed submit already."
"Check this out, drifting with keyboard."
The Sauber team skype a message of support to Vettel shortly after his retirement from the Abu Dhabi GP. Esteban Gutiérrez can be seen playing two of the worlds smallest violins.
Quote from Bose321 :"Ewww, your hands are touching my laptop! So dirty!"

This is the winner for me
Watching that time where Stifler tried to hide that "chocolate truffle" from Jim's mother-in-law...

EDIT: Ninja'd, crap!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG