The online racing simulator
^^^^ lmfao best one so far
Quote from Shotglass :running short on elks the saudis came up with a very unique method of testing if tall vehicles flip

your theory has a flaw, saudis should have enough camels.
youre right ... and im sure one of them is driving that car
i bet the driver of that car is saying " atleast i got a Kia 7 year warranty " and the driver is saying " stupid kids with there hipping and the hopping and the bipping and bobing , go get a job ! "
Guy in the car: oh damn, another truck drifting, sjeesh!
Welcome to Saudi Arabia! :juggle:
W...what the hell...? Inertia drift ?!

Note, not a fan of initial D, only saw the first bit of "stage one" and this made me chuckle...
Quote from LFSn00b :ERROR: Could not find skin: Honda_ArAbDrIfTz0R.jpg

Haha some of 'em were pretty funny but I'll go with this one, and I gotta keep the topic alive..

And I want to see what kind of craziness Niko can post..
Wahahahahahah!!

Nooooooob won!?!
The newest James Bond film will be shot within LFS as this early preview picture of a car chase shows. The problems apparently already started with the numberplate, though. Whereas even the english football player with a guest role was able to write his name properly, James Bond himself had some difficulties.
Wayne Rooney was given a 60 match ban for kicking another player in the air!
"I can see my house from here"
This is going to be a right pain in the backside when I land.
not everything you can get hit by on a rally track shoots _up_ though your seat
JAH, das gravity bug just kicked in.
"Oh Great.....I'm in the air, yea i'm definatlly in the air.....that can't be good"
driver:im glad i wore that brown racing suit today
"Carnage at turn one leaves the red pole in the lead"

or

"As usual, Niko's attempt at passing the whole field into turn one didn't work out as he planned"

or

"omg my 1000th post, 4 more years and I might catch up with Niko!....said the blue car..."
The convert from the Air Races didn't quite get that all 4 wheels were meant to stay on the ground.

Or

"Dude, where's my wings"

Or

"Whoa! A flying start there"

DK
I would've said "vtak kick'd in, jawohl"
Enjoy...
Attached images
kimilewis.jpg
-whispering- "Dude, don't you think Danica Patrick is sooo hot?"
other guy: -smiling-
Kimi:"hehehe, look at the 'Kick Me' sign I stuck on his back."
"I was having a shit. Did I miss the podium ceremony?" Kimi answered with his classic Kimi accent while sniffing after suspicious looking white powder came out from his nose.

-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I think I will start a new one...

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG