The online racing simulator
I was quite suprised I won that. I guess you can't beat a fake german accent for comedy

Ok here is the new picture, for those who don't know its Kovalainen
Attached images
l_img_3041-4.jpg
Gordon Tracey...errr...Heikki Kovalainen hides from his boss because he's been a bad boy and isn't getting any supper tonight.
To the surprise of his team, Flav was caught shoplifting Saw DVDs from Blockbusters.
''I'm sorry Flavio! I'm sorry!!! Next race I'll be faster! I promiss! Don't hit me please!''
"Ass of Kovalainen too small for Renault toilets".
No matter how much he used his puppy eyes, the Mercury team just wouldn't let him win a race.
Quote from Paranoid Android :''I'm sorry Flavio! I'm sorry!!! Next race I'll be faster! I promiss! Don't hit me please!''

Ding Ding Ding, WINNER! I was hoping someone would make a caption like that
Woohoo!

Next:
Attached images
Car vs head.jpg
BTCC release footage of their overtaking school
Nothing escapes from the mighty Zidane!
And they say LFS' damage model is unrealistic.
Ouch
the newest ncap crash test
Alfred's ill-conceived 'Car Hat' was as predicted, impractical.
'Pokémon - Unknown man uses HEADBUTT. Critical Hit! Car fainted. You are now LEVEL 14'.
this brings a whole new meaning to 'Using your head'
"A car died in a horrible accident. The police says it was a hit-and-run."
Quote from (HUN)ultiMate :"A car died in a horrible accident. The police says it was a hit-and-run."

I think that if you had said "Police said it was a run-and-hit" you could very well have had a winner!
"Honey, didn't I tell you NOT to put it in reverse gear while I fixed the tyre?"

EDIT: damn, too late!
Oh crap! Now I got to find a picture.

*Here we go*

(Was going with Montoya first, but that would've been too easy. )
Attached images
Image5.jpg
-
(Paranoid Android) DELETED by Paranoid Android
Alonso's brief pre-qualifying inspection reveals the addition of a Hammond organ at the rear of his race car.
Fernando spent ages looking for the boot catch, but had to admit defeat...

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG